Twenty-Two | Time To Time

- Justin's POV -

I woke up and noticed that Dana wasn't by side. Instead a small price of paper that read:

Chris called me into work today again :( and I have to go visit nonna afterwards so I won't be back until later tonight. I love you.
- D.

I smiled at her girly penmanship and folded the note neatly before sliding it in the pocket of my sweats. Before I even had time to get up and think about how my day was going to go, though it was pretty obvious how it was, the door bell sounded throughout the house.

I got up and jogged down stairs not even bothering to throw on a shirt first.

"Furniture delivery for Bieber." The guy standing on the other side of the door said. He held out a clipboard so that I could sign the paper on it which I did. "My guys will start bringing everything in now if you don't mind."

"No problem." I replied. I decided to go back in the house and take everything out of their boxes. It wasn't much in my opinion. Just decor things, and appliances for the kitchen. As soon as I start getting chairs and tables and the sofas I ordered, it would start looking a whole lot better in here. I was glad that I got to share all of this with Dana. Honestly, I wanted her to move in with me but I know she wouldn't because of her grandmother. I just pictured the thought of me coming home after being in the studio all day and seeing her sitting on the couch watching tv or something. I would just love that. I know that we're still young and still have a whole life ahead of us but I couldn't see myself being with anyone else. If she decided that she wanted to settle down right this second, I would be all for it.

I looked around at the boxes Dana and I had emptied last night and broke them down so that I could take them outside. There was no way the furniture would get in here without me doing so. Tucking the pile of flat cardboard under my arm, I headed outside and placed them on the side of the house where four large trash cans sat. As I'm heading back inside I hear shuffling and cans clanking together. Out of curiosity I looked over the gate and found a guy around my age cleaning his front lawn that was littered with red cups and beer cans. He held an aggravated expression and I thought twice about saying something to him. Maybe he had a hangover. No one wanted to be bothered when they had a hang over. Though I knew I should've just went inside, I couldn't help the fact that I wanted to at least say something.

I stuffed my hands in the pockets of my sweats and walked across my lawn, out of the gate, and into his. He looked up at me and frowned.

"Hey," I started. "I just moved next door. I saw you out here and I wanted to know if you needed any help."

He stood up and shoved one of the trash bags he held in his hands into my chest. As I picked up some of the trash I thought maybe I'd introduce myself. "By the way, I'm Justin-"

"Bieber." He finished. "I know you man. Frankly, I think everyone does. You probably don't know me though."

I continued to throw trash in the bag while I kept quiet because he was right. I didn't know him.

After several seconds of silence he spoke again.

"Za." He said. "I'm Za."

"Za?" I questioned. It seemed like such an odd name.

"Well, Xavier but everyone I know calls me Za so..."

"Nice to meet you Za." I stuck out my hand.

He stares at it and then looks in my eyes, before tying his trash bag. "Yeah. You too man."

I awkwardly dropped my hand and looked around seeing that everything was all clean now. "So how was it?" I asked. "Your party, I mean."

Za traveled to the side of the house and dropped the bag in the can. "It was dope. You should come to the next one."