Seven | You

- Dana's POV -

I open my eyes slowly and am suddenly being blinded by sunlight. Using my hand as a shield I take in my surroundings very cluless. Then everything sunk in. I was in Justin's hotel room. I had stayed with him. I had slept with him...for the first time. I couldn't help but let a smile grace my face. I'm reminded that everything about last night was amazing. When I turn over I notice that Justin wasn't in bed. So I took that as an opportunity to gather my clothes from the floor and hurriedly throw them on. Then I tip toe towards the door and open it slowly only to see him sitting on the sofa with his back facing me mumbling something. Then he sings:

But I didn't think you would let me down that easy oh no, girl

And I didn't think it was over

Until you walked away

Like it was nothing girl

It was a bad day

He stops as if he were thinking about something and types on his phone. Was this song about me? Was he referring to the day in the restaurant? I guess he felt my presence because he turns around and looks at me. I could see his face light up as he smiles. "Hey."

"Is that about it me?" I let out. The minute it slips, I wanna slap myself. Especially when Justin's smile fades and he looks down in his lap.

"Yes, actually." He chuckles.

"I'm sorry." I say quietly.

He turns to face me again. "No, no it's okay. That was before but, you're here now and that's all that matters."

"Actually," I start. "I was uh... I was just leaving." I could see the sadness and disappointment in Justin's face as his eyes lock with mine. But I needed to leave before Elliot suspected something. I couldn't have that happen.

"What? But, you just got here and--"

I sigh. "I was suppose to leave last night. Look, I don't want Elliot to start worrying about where I am."

Now Justin was standing staring at me with a cold, hard look on his face. "So he's more important than I am? That's what you're telling me?"

"No--"

"So everything I told you last night meant nothing?"

I tried to hold back the tears that I felt rising to my eyes but I couldn't. Of course Elliot is not more important than Justin but he's still my friend. He's still my boyfriend and I can't hurt him when he never did anything to hurt me. It just wouldn't be right.

"You know what?" Justin marched to the door and swung it open before turning back to me. "If you wanna leave, then leave. But once you do, don't expect to ever see me again. I'm not going to keep putting myself through this. I love you but if you can't see that then fine, whatever. Just don't...don't lead me on Dana."

I stood frozen in the same spot, letting the tears roll down my face and onto my shirt. Without second thought I walk toward the door but I don't exit. Instead I find myself embracing Justin and burying my face in his chest. "I could never leave you Justin. I'm here. I'm so sorry."

H slowly wraps his arms around my shoulders. "Don't apologize. Just stay with me. Please, stay with me."

"I will, I promise." I whisper. I don't know what I was thinking a few minutes ago. How could dish Justin for Elliot? I know that this would jeopardize our friendship but if it meant I could be with Justin then so be it. I don't care anymore. I finally found what I've been missing and I wasn't letting him go again.