Happy ending

(This ain't an ending. Just some of my thing. XD)

So recently, I was overwhelmed that I recieved a comment saying na bakit naging ganoon ang ending. ^_^ Pasensya na talaga.

Sinadya ko po iyon dahil gusto kong ipaabot sa inyo ang isang bagay na madalas ay hindi natin nakikita.

Most of the people now are too hooked up with the idea of a happy ending. They tend to yearn happiness at the every endings, kaya nakakalimutan na nila ang reyalidad na hindi sa dulo palaging natatagpuan ang happiness.

I mean, what if happiness is already in the beginning or even in the middle? Hindi lang natin napapansin dahil naka-focus tayo sa dulo.

Like the love story of General Andervano and President de Lara. Although they didn't have a happy ending, but at least they were happy at the beginning and in the middle right?

That's the thing there. I want you peps to know that happiness isn't always at the end. And although the story ended in a tragic phenomenon, that doesn't mean that it was really sad and tragic. Okay medyo magulo.

What I'm trying to say is. Although ganun ang nangyari, may contentment pa rin naman na naramdaman si Styyx. And happiness came from contentment.

He tries to move forward dahil ganoon naman ang buhay e.

No matter how broken and messed up you are, life will keep going. Earth will keep on rotating and it will not stop for you. Remember that.

Kaya ano? Papatalo ka sa buhay? No, no dear. Keep going and live.

Okay so let's go back to the real thing. Again, happiness isn't always at the end. Open your eyes to that reality. Happiness can be in the beginning or in the middle.

So let us stop fantasizing a happy ending. Because it doesn't always go that way. Be aware of that truth so you won't miss the chance of knowing that you already found happiness.

Let us all live with the idea of life and happiness. Let us all be grateful for everything. Appreciate every little things and learn to have a positive outlook at everything.

As this world rotates, let us get off to bed and live our lives like it's our last day.

One thing I can tell you. “No matter how tough the situation is, no matter how hard this life is, no matter how broken and messed up your life is, always choose to find happiness and keep going. Remember, Earth will never stop rotating just for you.”

Let us all be like the Lion. Born fearless.

Love, Lioness (JezzeiiVIII)