Chapter 18

When my lips met his

I should be giving him an intense punch right now, for being this close to me. I should've curse him to death for pulling me. I should've yell at him for calling me with inappropriate endearments.

But what I am doing right now is opposite. I let him pull me even closer to his body. I can barely feel now his muscular chest. And I'm just staring at his emerald eyes, I feel like I'm hypnotized.

I can't move my body, I even lost my sanity.

He stare at me with his eyes full of innocent admiration. How could he do that?

I feel like my heart is melting with the every breath he take that I can barely feel it on my face.

Damn! He's taming me!

My heart startled when his eyes lowered in my lips. He stare at it intently causing me to feel suffocated. The moment he bite his lower lip, my heart banged. I feel like my chest is about to explode.

Gradually he lowered his face closely to me.

Parang may sariling utak ang mga mata ko at kusa na lamang ito pumikit.

I was expecting his bare lips on mine but it didn't happen.

The moment I open my eyes he was just staring at my reaction, then a grin escaped from his lips.

Before I could even spell a word, he abruptly landed his soft lips on mine.

For the second time around I closed my eyes, feeling the sensation that it brought to me.

I expected a torrid and a passionate kiss like what M always told me after watching a mature content movie.

But it was different! Instead, he gently move his lips on mine like my lips are some fragile glass that needs to be handle with care.

It was my first time doing this, but I could distinguish the difference of his kiss from what Mnemosyne used to tell me. It was an innocent kiss, and with the every move of his lips there's a respect on it.

How could he do this? How could he make me feel like this? Respected, when infact he, kissing me without my permission is a damn harrassment.

But this General here? He's unbelievable!

His soft lips made me shut down my senses. Out of nowhere I let myself respond into his kisses.

I feel like I'm a plane which lost it's wings and in the trap of this green-eyed General I crashed.

I moved my lips in the rhythm of his lips. He seems like skilled into this.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered softly after pulling his lips from mine.

Then he averted his eyes on mine and stare at it intently.

"Fvck! Did you just let me kiss you? No punch? No cursed? Oh please tell me I'm not dreaming..." He said in astound.

"You really is General," sarkastiko kong wika dahilan para kumunot ang noo n'ya.

"You're really a cruel woman baby. But I love you. So yeah, you responded, did it mean that you're letting me own you?" Nakangiti n'yang wika ang mga mata ay kumikislap sa labis na saya.

"Yes I am yours General Andervano," I smiled at him.

This damn General here is unbelievable. He straighten me from my askewd principles. I even let his lips crashed into mine.

And now it may be embarrassing to say this to myself. But I feel like my heart fell for him.

His piercing emerald eyes are now my weakness and his smiles are now my strength.