She Disappeared

Karin and Akatsuki went to the White Room to see if Roromori herself was in there. But alas with no success whatsoever, the closed room before them did not seem to have been occupied.

After both went back up to the others, inside the Genome Tower, in one of the upper floors, the group came together to think and talk about the recent events involving the white haired girl. Out of frustration because of everything, Anya's emotion got the better of him once again, therefore he kicked the table. Screaming, "Why did Yuzu drop out...?!"

One conclusion was made by Zakuro that Paca once again threatened a streamer. This time it wasn't Onigasaki but her. To which the teenager with a katana did not answer, but rather stayed silent.

"What do you mean threatened?"

"Who knows, use your brain and think about it yourself." Was Oshigiri's icy response, deciding not to meet him in the eye directly. That remark and everything about it ticked Anya off quite badly again.

"Huh...?! B*st*rd, do you know something?"

"Kudou-San" Himiko cried out, sweat running down her cheek while her hands and voice trembled. She knew that those two had still some bad blood between them, and that this might stir another fight between those two as well.

"You and Oni-Yaro* have been sniffing around everywhere, you think we wouldn't notice?" Anya calmy stated to his face, to which Oshigiri couldn't reply very well.

"That's..."

"Stop it, Kudou." Onigasaki finally decided to intervene in this, "Letting your emotions get ahead of you and acting on them is embarrassing."

"So what? It's suddenly bad to express yourself when someone's p*ss*ng you off?!" The usual quite-tempered (Y/N) actually snapped in front of the whole group, making them flinch for a split second.

"U-um...!" Everyone from the heated argument stopped for a moment to give their attention to the shaking girl right before them, "Yuzu-San...wasn't...in the White Room, right?" She spoke to Akatsuki to confirm and divert the attention back to the actual topic.

His answer to her was one singular word, "No." and this alone was enough to make their small hopes crash even further into despair. "Just in case, I went to Yuzu-Senpai's room to check and all her belongings were missing. It seems Paka-San doesn't know where she went either." The young boy turned away from the group when he bid of the next bit of information he received from their supervisor, "He said the stream will continue with 8 people...there's nothing we can do about it."

One girl though didn't wanted to take this reality in yet, and asked him, "Do you...really not know anything...? You and (Y/N)-Chan were always really close with Yuzu-Senpai." Karin gripped her skirt tightly, with a voice that sounded like it would disappear in a heartbeat, she continued to speak, "Acting out of character, or saying something strange, is there really nothing...?"

The male repeated the question inside his head, trying to think of something that might fit the descriptions, "Ah, if she wasn't here, would I be alright..."

Everyone stayed silent, but one pinknette started to go even paler. "W-what...um...what did you say...?"

"I..." for just a moment, his eyes became so tranquil and sad, one wouldn't even notice it if they weren't acquainted with the boy for a while now. "I'll be fine by myself, is what I told her."

All those confusing emotions inside you stirred up pain, dizziness and other things you don't want to focus on. What was wrong? Why did he say this? Did you think of Iride, to high, to low, not enough or anything else? You assumed-