Broken Family

A dream, a happily ever after...till the accident twisted everything into a nightmare.

Crying parents, watching her child drift away into the after life...that's what they thought. When she finally woke up, their parents weren't their to witness this miracle and the empty feeling replaced her joy when she found out, that another human being replaced her spot.

The next image wasn't the room she was used to sleep in, it was almost empty, everything was white or grey...where was this warm and soothing place? Where were the people she held so dear?

They were gone.

All she could do...was watch the people change from one person to another one...nothing more and nothing less...

"-Chan..." someone called out to her, "(Y/N)-Chan!" It was Iride who had Makino in his arms. He and Anya looked really worried at them, but why?

"Some kind of nightmare too?" Anya mumbles, while putting his sleeves on her cheeks. That's when she noticed as well, she was crying tears again. "It's just a dumb nightmare, don't let this bother you." His words were supposed to cheer her up, but they did the opposite. She felt hollow again...

He finished cleaning her face, she smiled up at him and shook his hand, or rather clings to it.

"Hey! Quick, come here!" Karin shouted, switching the attention from (Y/N) to her. When they followed after them, she presented a fully blossomed Himiko.

"Oh...Ohhhhhhhh~!"

"I patted her head, hugged her a bit and gave her Tamagoyaki, and then her flower blossomed!" Karin was super excited, full of joy and proud about her achievement.

"Looks like Tamagoyaki is the real Deal." Anya looked at Inaba.

"Yup." Iride answered, patting her head too. (L/N), watched the trio from a distance cheering for their happiness about the outcome.

"N-no?! It's the power of love!" She protested, she wanted to be praised, not the egg!

"Eggs have my respect."

"Yep."

"Hey!!!"

"So noisy..." a wild Oshigiri and Onigasaki appeared, the little boy squeezed his hand. "You're...surprisingly clingy." He looked down to him.

"Sushi!"

"You just ate...even though you were cute...at what point did you develop such a twisted personality?" He magically pulled out a dried sardine, Onigasaki had to give him his hand and the other one to get the treat. "The flow of time is so cruel..." sighing, he patted his head while Kaikoku munched on his prize.

"Oshigiri-San, once you're done with your monologue please come and help wash the dishes." Akatsuki watched him, with the dirtied plates in his hand.

Front of the Outdoor Onsen

"Guess we'll separate for now." Karin said, holding hands with Yuzu and Himiko. The other little girl tried to escape but ultimately stopped herself every time she felt that someone from the female group looked at them. They always had this certain gaze that made her move like a puppet up to them again.

"Alright, see you later." Iride answered back.

"Ok, let's go in."

"Yuzu will take off her socks!" She exclaimed proudly about this.

"Amazing." When they went inside, little Kaikoku wanted to join them, but got stopped by Anya himself.

"Bast***! We're going to the men's onsen!"

"No!!!!" He tried to wriggle himself free from his grip, he desperately wanted to join them for some reason.

"Stop fighting you idiot!"

"I don't really mind." She peaked out through the curtains into the hallway.

"...wha-what?!" Akatsuki questioned her right now, she is still the same Karin, right?!

"He's still young...it's not even the real Onigasaki-San in the first place. Whatever. Alright, come over here." She took his hand and led him inside.

"Yay~" his steps were lighter and happier. And the others, one can't say what they're feeling right now. Was it jealousy? Did they feel confused, or actually really embarrassed? No one knows except for them...

1 hour later

Flop flop...a magikar- fish...'splashed' around.

"Hello! I'm Akki!" Another tiny looking Akki also appeared before them.

"It blossomed~" She announced, feeling really happy that she made their plants blossom.

"It's not even a flower-!!!" Anya looked at those two and their plants in disgust.

"W-What do you mean? Didn't they say all the flowers were different and personalized? Right?" She protected them from his outburst.

She attac
She protec
And most importantly,
She watch their bacc

Where did you came from!?

"No matter how you look at it, it's weird that it stinks of fish!" He tried to argue again, how could he accept something like this? Something so...fishy...

"I guess that means all 3 of their flowers bloomed with Karin-San. That's nice..." he poked himself, making the little plant wiggle around.

"And that's fine right? Since in the end all of us looked after them." She looked over to Makino, he was hiding behind Zakuro, casting his gaze down to the ground. "Aikawa-San's flower must be really pretty..."

"Yup..." Akatsuki answered, though he and Anya were thinking about a flower that looked more like an Afro. She proceeded to pull his cheeks apart. (Y/N) just looked in awe, their 'flowers' were so pretty in her eyes, something that only belonged to them. She wanted this too, something that only belongs to her and no one else.

"I haven't said anything yet." He tried to speak normally, Akatsuki didn't even tried to stop her. Iride knew it was futile in the first place.

"Ping~ Pong~ The ninth stage is cleared! Congratulations on making 3 flowers bloom! It must have been easy for you all especially because you're all so fond of each~ other~" Paca announced to everyone out there in the hall.

"You don't say!" The boy growled at his comment.

"Because the conditions have been met, the stage is officially over. Please send one representative to collect the eighth chromosome. That's it! See you all tomorrow~" he proceeded to cut off the connection completely.

"What...?"

He couldn't mean it, right? There were still those two who haven't bloomed.