Hot Limit

(It's a filler, it won't give us story progress and etc.)

My muscles were still aching from all this running around and so on, we've been able to survive physically but mentally...I was at my last braincell here.

"I wanna wash myself...but I don't have the energy for the shower..." The situation looked like this, me laying on the ground smelling a little bit here and there, to lazy to wash myself clean while standing up, and also being really bored inside my room alone.

"Isn't there another way?" I rolled over to my belly, thinking about nothing in particular actually, then I've noticed the magazine I lend from Karin, the front page talked about amazing traveling places to visit.

I finally sat up and opened it, flicking through the pages till I've hit the page I was searching for.

"Those pics look amazing, they really know how to attract others for those traveling thingy's...oh, here is a part I know! Woah~ I didn't knew that there was such a huge place, they even have an onsen!" It clicked then, the conversation I had back then with Roromori, Karin and Iride.

"Now that I think of it, we did have one of those here! Didn't we?" Not remembering the part about which floor it was, I decided to just take my things for a nice bath with me and look at every floor!

Dumb idea, really...it took ages again to find that thing. If I hadn't happened to see the other girls with some towels going to the elevator, I was sure that I would have given up on the search and just sat inside my shower to wash.

"Guys, wait!" I waved and jogged to them, luckily reaching them before they could go inside it. "I assume everyone here is, uhm..." now that I thought about it, the hot spring was supposed to be shared with the same gender, meaning I had to see their body and they mine!

"Hm? Oh, you have a towel too? Did you want to join us?" Himiko asked, smiling up at the thought that we could be able to have a harmonizing moment.

"N-no...I actually uhm, wanted to get a towel to show-" suddenly Roromori slings one of her arms around my shoulder and yanked me towards the group.

"Come on (N/N)! Don't be shy now, let's all get along with each other and talk about stuff! Even Karirin here agreed to it."

"I most certainly didn't, you just dragged me with you again." She looked away, it seemed like she was in high spirits too.

"G-guys, the truth is I don't like-"

"You don't like to bathe with us?" A sad look took over the small girl in front of me, all hope she had for all the girls to get along was shattered.

"I'm coming with you guys." I regretted my words, but how was I suppose to say no after seeing this!!

"I've found your weakness, (N/N)~"

"Let's just get this over with..."

We then ascended up to the 30th floor, meeting Paca on our way there.

"Oh? Are the ladies going to take a dip into the open air bath too."

Too? Are the guys already- and I don't even need to think about that.

"Well, that was the plan Alpaca-San!" Yuzu confirmed his question, holding her hand up in the air.

"Fweeeh~ I would love to join the lovely young ladies-"

"No, my angel!" I hugged Inaba, stretching my tongue out at him. How was I this confident? Guess those guys behaviors rubbed on me a little.

With great sadness, he admitted defeat and let us through. I actually won, hooray for me!