Burn Baby, Burn

While I was falling down, I've seen my whole life flash before me, and all the hardships I've been through...and you know the weirdest part about it?

Most of these problems of mine could have been solved easily.

"(L/N)!!" Anya screamed to the window, realizing her words before she had fallen down...

"My friend...they are behind you."
Everyone looked back, seeing nothing but the empty space.

Zakuro pulled a knife out, "I'll look around." Was his short comment.

"What...What happened to her? Below..." Karin asked, shaken by the events happening.

"I don't wanna look, think about the floor we're on." Anya answered her, going away from the spot she jumped out.

The girl collapsed in front of it, tearing up a bit, while Iride tried to soothe them with rubbing her back in a comforting matter.

"You guys don't look down there either." He said in such a monotone voice while passing by them.

She sobbed for a short moment when Iride suddenly let out a noise of surprise, getting her attention away from the floor and up, she saw what made him surprised.

"Gyaaaahhhh!!" She screamed.

"W-What happened?! What's wrong?!" Zakuro asked, both of them coming back into the room.

"Ghost!"

Huh?

"That girls ghost came just now!!"

Ah, I'm actually...

"I'm sorry...but I'm still alive." I commented noticing that I landed on something warm and fluffy.

I heard her mumble something that the lord should have mercy on her and god, and Buddha, and her mama.
I don't know if one could call it her fault...but we need to lift her spirits up.

Don't

Ok...

"It's..." Iride stared wide eyed, "Pantarou! Thanks for saving her, you're a panda lifesaver." He swooned for the bear all over, but I couldn't blame him anymore...this panda just saved me, and he is so soft and warm!!

While climbing down from the panda and ascending safely back into the room, Akatsuki was once again covered in it's snoot.

Bless you Pantarou...bless you.

"They've got us good didn't they?" He smiled, as if this was just a horror house from a theme park and I wasn't actually about to die there.

Anya and Karin didn't take it so kindly, rather they started punching and kicking him.

"How about you go and fall off!?"

"Are you freaking Mutsugorou-San* or something?!"

"Paw-Loving Otaku! Alien of planet stupidity hair! Snot-nosed prince!"

Wow, they knew what to hit didn't they? And not just physically...

We calmed down after a moment, and looked if we actually cleared the stage now. But the Chromosome was nowhere to be found. And something...burnt was in the air.

"Let's try calling the Oujia board one more time then." I suggested, already making my way to the table. But nothing we did helped, it just kept repeating...(Y/N), (Y/N), over and over.

"Sure enough we haven't cleared the 3rd condition of it." Oshigiri said, earning a nod from me in confirmation.

"It's because a finger was removed in the middle of it..." Karin shook in fear, I guess I judged her wrong...for an occult girl she wasn't that mentally stable for these kinds of things.