Run

"I love you, Makino-San..." a blush appeared on their cheeks while facing the boys eyes, "You smell nice..."

"Akatsuki-Kun, maybe you shouldn't try to look at him that long again?" I watched the boy from the other side of the hammock. To stop Iride and his heart shaped cowlick, I closed the eyes of the sleeping boy, also rescuing him from drying them out.

"Aikawa-San sure sleeps a lot, huh?" Karin stood next to Akatsuki and examined him as well, I just took the liberty to take the Pacamera off of him and hug it, watching his chest rise and fall rhythmically, somehow that soothed me for a moment.

"I wish we could split him in half and combine him with Anya-Kun." He rested his hand on the lean and put his head in his palm, thinking about a way to help Anya get more sleep without pills or giving into deprivation of sleep.

"Yeah...like a splatter film, huh?" Horror girl strikes again, with weird thoughts.

But ours can be weirder

They sure can

"Let's not do that, we can find another way to help Anya-Kun. I'm sure there is another solution somewhere." I looked up from the fluffy thing to the others, showing them that I was hopeful in finding this answer to his problems.

"An-bou. An-bou, huh...? You guys really became fast friends, didn't you?" The white haired girl stopped reading her book while looking over to us, seeing how he had beamed up by her keen eyes for noticing that they are friends as well.

"Yeah. We have a relationship where we'll one-sidedly exchange blows at the river back." It sounded like he was talking about a fond memory from back then, I could imagine it in my head too. A delinquent saying how the sunset, is his red brother and the beat up boy, face messed up and bloody, just saying that he also is pretty red...because of his blood...

"Akatsuki-Kun...that doesn't sound very nice to my ears but...if it makes you happy?" I tilted my head to one side, showing an awkward smile in exchange.

"...how nice. I wish I was a boy, too." She sounded melancholic, her gaze that of a saddened person, by the fact that they cannot be the things they want to be.

At some point, Karin excused herself away from us to use the bathroom, soon Yuzu followed her as well. Probably to tease her even in there.

'Maybe she regrets being a girl because she can't be with Karin? No, that doesn't make sense...girls can be with girls and boys can be with boys...' being to indulge in my own thoughts, I didn't even noticed that everyone was gone, except that Aikawa was here with me.

Humming around some random tunes, I saw how Makino's hair started to tickle his features, making him swish around in his sleep, I reached my hand out and brushed it away, noticing how soft they actually were. And since he was asleep, I could play with Aikawa's locks maybe? My hand was still in this fluffiness, called hair, from that boy till another hand grabbed it and pulled it closer to them.

"U-...uhm!" I was to flustered by the fact that he used my hand as a pillow to even move away from him now.

"...cold..." was his only response, I don't know if he is awake or if Makino is sleep-talking now. Because he only says one word most of the time!!

"Ah, what an interesting view we've got here...maybe I should have send both of you inside it, rather than Inaba-Sama and Kudou-Sama, no?" It was Paca, who held the plates and glasses on a stack with one skilled hand.

"No, no, no! It's not-! I was just...!" The right words wouldn't come out, and if I'd say the truth, he would have found another reason to comment about! Though, Makino was the one to actually release his grip and turned away from me, now facing the direction of Paca.