Beautiful Dreamer

We disguised the remaining guys as 'girls' with the same uniform that our Murasaki wore. Then the group explored the halls in search of Genji-Kun.

'So, I need to find a guy in a girls uniform and then I know it's Genji-Kun!!'

As we turned the corner, there was a small crowd surrounding a teacher, a man nonetheless!!
Girls around him were giving him sweets of all kinds.

"I guess Genji-Kun was a teacher...?" Iride spoke besides us, "so it's forbidden love, huh?"

"But if he's a teacher, it seems he'll have a stable future." Himiko said, holding her chin in thought.

"We can't forget how he accepts every gift from them so kindly, guess he'll treat our little cub just right." I nodded, confirming that he seemed decent enough for our precious bean, and also playing it cool that I thought that Genji-Kun was cross dressing.

That answer makes much more sense than our's.

But at least it would have been funny!!

"Well, Mura-Mura? What's your first impression of Genji-Kun?" Yuzu looked at her curious.

"He...he's an amazin' person. Those girls too. Ever'one seems ter sparkle...compared ter that, I...I'm..." She started to rip her hair out again in frustration.

"M-Murasaki's also super cute...!" Inaba said, "Please have some confidence."

"But I don't have any..."

"Murasaki...I still think of you highly, and not just because I'm your Ma. You're a person that will- no can shine brighter than anyone else!" I said, holding a hand over my heart, trying to find the right words that would reach her, just like I was able to reach out to my friend from the 2nd Stage.

"And if there comes a problem...then just rise to the occasion! And if it seems to tricky to do it alone, then I wish to assist you in the dark." Since they were sitting on the ground, I joined them down there, "To proof my loyalty and my love for you I- uhm...got you a present! It's a pandant!"

I hold the pandant with my outstretched hand to her, hoping she would accept the little panda on a chain.

"It's so sparkly...that' me?" She took it out of my hand, admiring the little face.

"Yes! While we were going out from our home to find this place, I sneaked away and got you this as a present for enrolling into college...I feel really embarrassed since it's my first time buying someone else a gift while thinking of them." I scratched my cheek, feeling how hot they were again, I tried to cover them with my hands.

"Thanks Ma, I really love it!" She smiled at me, her smile just like I imagined was beautiful, bright, and cheery, I was sure that anyone who saw her smile would be attracted to her naturally.

Home Economic Room

"We'll sift the wheat flour a few times. By getting rid of any clumps, it'll be pretty and fluffy when it's baked." Himiko explained, knowing exactly what to do. "Ah, Murasaki don't do the sugar yet. And how are the wet ingredients go- (Y/N)-Chan the eggshells are gettin inside the bowl!!"

"Eggscuse me! I've never done this before, but won't they give our baked good that kinda kick in taste?" I tried to find a good excuse of why I can't get them out of there, when in reality I'm not able to get them out!!

Wasn't there a life hack for this!?

Dunno, we've never needed these kinds of hacks didn't we?

Oh yeah...curse my laziness!

Besides me, the boys were trying to make their own goods too, but Iride sneezed from all the flour making it blast into the air and Makino fell asleep on his pile.