The Golden Team...?

At this time around you once again volunteered to participate, but not because of curiosity, but out of so called obligation for your injured friend Akatsuki. Also, the chemistry for this team you're in doesn't go along quite as well.

It consisted out of Onigasaki and Oshigiri, those two where able to live with each other's presence, the bigger problem was probably Oshigiri and Kudou...

"Take this!" Anya yelled while defeating another overgrown creature in your way. As the fighter of the group, it was natural for him to defeat his enemies that blocked his path. "The fifteenth!" exclaimed the boy. True to his words, it was the fifteenth one he had obliterated out of existence, only to attract more of them in the process.

"Good grief..." Kaikoku breathed out, while watching the other teen stomp on the ground out of anger for having to fight so many animals. "Children sure are energetic. How convenient."

"Wasn't subjugation supposed to be your thing Kaikoku-Kun? I actually just remembered that I did say you would be useful in those moments, back then when we met. Guess betting on Anya would have been the better choice, hm?"  You teased him for a change, your confidence and attitude around the male changed after your conversation. Although he quite welcomed this change, confident and interesting people were ones that intrigued him the most after all. And you definitely were one he would like to have around him for a very long time.

"Oh yeah, you did say something like that...either way, I think conserving my energy would be wiser right now." Your little conversation went on just a little bit, before the yelling of the other teammates interrupted you both.

"You're ruining our teamwork! Plus rafflesias don't eat insects! Though it's weird appearance can be misleading, the expedition leader raffles have confirmed that it's harmless." Zakuro ranted on about the flower they were slowly but surely approaching, wanting to enlighten his so called 'teammate' that his acts of violence are not needed and that their fiend won't harm them.

But it had the opposite effect and just irritated Anya even more, "Shut up!! Stupid know it all!!" With his declaration, both of the boys were about to lunge at each other to once again hold one another's collars and glare at them till they dropped dead. Luckily, they were ultimately stopped by Onigasaki and you. While the traditionally clothed teen facepalmed the masked one, you were more merciful in your approach. By deciding to hold the arm in which the pipe was, you were thankfully thinking a bit more ahead in this moment, rationalizing that the raging boy would throw his weapon at the other perhaps.

But you knew Kudou Anya better, even though he threatens everyone in the group, he has yet to actually harm one of the people in the group for real, in an actual fight. Anya truthfully is just tired and moody almost all the time, and his manner only lacks because there weren't many people who would actually converse with him. There were just far to many who were scared of his looks, his demeanor and his antics...that's why he really appreciates people like Akatsuki, or you, the people who stay with him and call the boy their friend. It was also really comforting to him how you clung onto his arm to stop the male from doing anything further against the white haired male. Even though he wouldn't give that guy more purple spots on his face.

"You guys seriously argue every chance you get..."

"You can say that again," you agreed with the other guy, who helped you stop those idiots, "both of you need to restrain yourself at least five minutes...but oh well, I knew it from the get-grow that this would happen." You both let them go, only to rub one of your temples in hopes to soothe yourself from their antics.

"Wha-! It's because this guy never thinks things through!" Zakuro pointed an accusatory finger at the said guy. Feeling wronged by how he gets scolded by you two, even though he felt he was in the right for lecturing Kudou.