Hideout

Watching them just sit their on the little podium, and waiting that the ogres would come to us was nerve-wracking. Till a leaf behind Onigasaki rustled a little, it was so quiet, normal persons who weren't on the edge right now, aka me, wouldn't even have noticed it.

"What is it, Jou-Chan? Something wrong?" He turned his head to Kikka, I held my mouth closed to not scream into the dark, if I did that the ogres would have known that we were hiding here.

"U-...um...there's a bug on your back..." she exclaimed with a flustered smile, was she that afraid of bugs?

"A bug? Oshigiri, get it off." He commanded, turning his back to him so that he would remove the crawling creature.

He stared at his back, "...a caterpillar of approximately two centimeters is crawling in the vicinity of your right shoulder blade." Uhm, he sure can give detailed statements. "Before long, it'll reach your nape."

"...I don't need that kind of play-by-play. (L/N), then you get it." He turned around again.

"Sorry but, I'm bad with bugs that could crawl over me, they feel so weird and tingly when they touch me." Zakuro nodded, it seemed like he knew what I meant and felt the pain.

"Seriously..." He was dumbfounded by our words, he just wanted a tiny bug that was approximately 2 centimeters long gone from him. But it wasn't bugging me so, let's say karma got him again, okay?

"I'll get it." Inaba said, actually picking it up without thinking twice, "What a cutie~ it's so tiny...and soft." She looked like she had a great time over there with the wiggling bug in her hands.

"Any other girl would say 'bugs are gross'...you are a girl, right?" Anya commented from the sidelines, did he just assumed and say I'm like all the other girls?

But he hasn't said our name.

Shush! Let me overthink things!

"Excuse you? I'll have you know I just don't like them crawling on me!" I huffed at the boy who carried my pipe around, he was better with using it than me, and that's why he has it. But I was the one who still had kept hers till the end or else he wouldn't have one!

You know, he would have just broken one out again from within the facility's somewhere.

But I had one with me, aka he didn't had to waste energy, so I'm a good keeper!

Didn't you lost something?

What?

....

Say it!!

The others were squirming around again because Yuzu found the biggest Hercules beetle in her life, on Anya's back. He screamed and jumped around letting the bug fly away, it looked like child's playing around with bugs. And suddenly the ground was shaking immensely, I lost balance and landed on the grass patches.

When I turned around to see if the others were alright, there before them stood the monster we had to face off in this stage, the ogre was gigantic, even from the height of the hill we stood on, I was still able to see his upper body. Out of his long white hair that almosted covered his eyes, there on his forehead were three horns showing up.

"You're tonight's sacrifices, are you...?" His deep voice resounded through the whole area, it felt like the air itself was trembling.
"I want to exchange them..."

What...did he say...?

"You two don't have big boobs and butts at all...you're as thin as a matchstick..." he stabbed, Iride's head with his long fingernails, making him bleed a little bit.