100 Million Soon

At some point, the air was a lot colder than when you first started inside the flora. The sneeze you proceeded to give out made you wake up from whatever dream you've had. "Ah you're awake, please tell me you're not getting a cold or something." A flustered voice grabbed your drowsy attention.

"Is fine...aaam, am awake and fine..." you yawned, also, that statement didn't convince the male that much. Seeing just how the (h/c) haired individual did not look like a person who would wake up any time soon. Well, given that you're not a morning person and your sleep pattern is a mess, there wasn't a good chance for you wanting to wake up either.

But shifting the topic from you, another person was still asleep. To be precise, on your thighs.

"Hm?" You questioned what you were seeing now, "Did Anya wake up at some point? I don't remember that he was positioned like this."

"That's-!" Before Oshigiri could answer your question about how he had a small talk with the teen on your lap and what happened after that, the whole area was shaking. Both of you now on alert for what is about to happen, "Wake up, somethings going on outside." He approached you both, wanting the last member of the trio to become aware of their predicament as soon as possible.

Though his reply only consisted of him groaning, shifting his position which tickled and some mumbling, "Shin-Nii, sorry...I'll wake up soon..."

"No! Wakey wakey! Come on man, wake up! It's time for scho- I mean, somethings happening Anya!" Looking around everywhere to be prepared for what's to come, you've noticed the creatures behavior changed. Instead of walking around aimlessly, they all stared up to the hole, so you did the same, trying to understand why their sudden change of interesting existed. "Why are they staring up..."

The thumps got louder and louder till something looked over the hole, keeping the view away of the star filled sky from your sight. To think today would be a day filled with so much surprises, like a peaking Pantarou, you could not have imagined that. "Eeeh? Pantarou!?" You screamed in disbelief, the three of you shocked by your new visitor, but the panda wasn't alone.

"Anya-Kun! (Y/N)! Oshigiri-San!" Akatsuki called out, happy to see all of you unharmed. Onigasaki on the other hand was busy trying to get used to riding on the head of a giant omnivore.

"A-akatsuki?" Anya called out, baffled to see the boy with a white haired strand here.

"I came to pick you up!" He uttered out, slowly sliding down the paw and being descended down, "Alright Pantarou, just let me down slowly." Iride pleaded politely, but for a certain reason, the panda stopped in its movements, "Pantarou...? Down, down, dow..." the teen trembled, now understanding that the bear cannot  reach down any further. "Pl-please catch me..." Akatsuki now feared for his life, now dangling in mid-air with only his one hand grabbing the pandas fur.

"What are you even doing here!!" Anya yelled.

When Akatsuki and Kaikoku finally descended down the hole, you've regrouped yourself back to the chaotic duo and wanted to make sure your azure eyed friend was alright. Though from you peripheral, you could make out that all familiar smirk on Onigasaki and the famous blush on Oshigiri. It made you wonder what the oni said to make the other boy so flustered again.

"I guess it's time to head back up. Pantarou~" Akatsuki stated and waved his hand around to get his fluffy friends attention.

"Yeah...I don't wanna be in this stinky hole anymore..." you squeezed the katana inside your hand. Which reminded you to give back the weapon to its rightful owner. "Hey, Kaikoku-Kun!" You grabbed his attention, "Here, thanks for throwing it down, we didn't needed it in the end but at least it was nice having a weapon on me."