Parker // Hey Mr. Stark

* 10 years after endgame *
Y/n POV:
"10 years. 10 really long years. So much has happened Tony..." Peter says to Tony's grave.
"It's still not the same without you. We all miss you... I miss you. After your funeral, Cap left. And Y/n was a mess. But she was happy for her dad to live the life he wanted after all. He passed away 3 years ago.. we bet you guys are having a blast up there.. umm we got married 7 years ago and we enjoyed our time together because anything can happen. We have a baby girl name Willow May Parker and she's 5 now and y/n is 8 months pregnant with our second kid! We're having a boy! His name will be Westley Tony Parker.. the midd name after you of course. If we have another boy sometime in the future we want to name him after Steve. But anyways, I can't believe it a dad. Y/n and my kids are the best thing that could ever happen to me Mr. Stark. I finally understand why you wanted a family it's amazing. Oh! Morgan is so amazing Mr. Stark you would be so proud of her. She's doing amazing things right now. She also is a great babysitter! Haha. But, life still isn't the same without. Y/n and I are doing our best to keep the Avengers and your name alive. Pepper is doing great. She's always there when we need her. Thanks for everything Mr. Stark. We couldn't have done it without you..."
Peter sets down some flowers and walks away. He's crying. When he cries she doesn't like to look at me so he walks to the car.
"Hi uncle Tony. I miss you. I promise I'll take care of him"

A/n: hiii y'all!! I finally made another imagine. I really suck at updating lol. If you guys have any ideas or anything comment or DM! Hope y'all are staying safe!💕 ps: sorry if this made you sad :(