Parker // Birthday :(

A/N so this is what it's going to be like without peter on his 17th birthday. But happy birthday Peter Parker 😂💙

  Each and each day it keeps getting harder and harder without Peter, he's been gone since April. It's his 17th birthday. I watched Peter disappear in Tony and I arms it's was the hardest thing ever. I miss him more than anything.

I hear a knock on my door

"Y/N? Honey?"

It's tony I can tell he's been crying

"Yes?"

I said trying to hold back my tears

"May I come in?"

"Yes"

He opens the door

"How how are you?"

"Horrible"

I started crying and tony brought me into a hug.

"I know this is hard but we have to go through this okay? I promise I will bring him back"

I shake my head

"Let's get ready and head to aunt May's"

"Okay"

He walks out my door and I get ready. I don't wear any makeup cause I already know I'm mostly going to cry so no makeup. I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a shirt peter left here.

"ready?"

"Yes"

"Okay daring let's go"

We get into the car and goes to aunt mays

"Hi Y/N"

"Hi may"

We hug

"Mr. Stark"

"Hi may"

Tony and may talk about Peter and what we are trying to do to get everyone back and I wonder off to Peters room.

Everything's in the same spot as he left it the night before.

I stayed at his house the night before the battle.

I sit on his bed and hold his pillow. It's still smells like him.

I broke down in tears

"I miss you Peter. I wished this didn't happen. I want you back more than anything"

I hear a knock on the door

"Y/N Honey you okay?"

May said

"No"

"Can we come in?"

"Yea"

They sit down on Peters bed next to me

May started to cry and tony had tears in his eyes

"I'm so sorry may. Only if we could have won the fight. He would be with us right now"

"I know sweetie. But everything will be okay. I know you and the avengers have been coming up with ways to bring everyone back. It'll take time"

"I know. But I just want peter back"

A/N: oh god. This was sad :(