Parker // Showing off

"Hey peter.." as you open his door. "What the..." "babe. Shhh. Shut the door and come here" "what the hell happened to you? And your Spider-Man?" "Yes.." "that's why you always have bruises and your hurt.. peter why didn't you tell me?" "I didn't tell anyone. I wanted it to be a secret. But it killed me everyday not telling you.." "okay, but are you okay? Your eye" "Yes I'm fine. Captain America hit me in the eye with his shield" "Captain America hit you in the eye and your fine?" "Yes" "Okay.. peter how long?" "Six months" "six months peter? We've been together for 8 months" "yeah I know.. are you mad at me?" "No, I'm not mad. I understand that you didn't want me to know. I'm actually very proud of you! You go around saving people and making the world a better place." "Thank babe" you smile. "Well do you wanna see what the suit can do?" "Sure, why not" he walks over to the door locks it's and puts the suit on. He takes my hands we stand next to the window and he grabs my waist "hold on tight" "peter what are you..." he jumps out the window "oh my lord" "babe, you'll be fine. I do this all the time" he brings you to our "spot" it's just a old park that no one goes to. "Oh my lord" "it wasn't that bad" "just tell me next time when your going to do it" "haha okay babe" peter just talks about this suit and his missions and how tony stark asked him to fight with him. You could tell how happy he is talking about. That just made you even more happy because peter is finally proud about something and he has something else that makes him happy also. "Well baby. It's pretty late. Let me get you home" "Wait! Can I stay with you tonight?" "Well if you want too" "I want tooooo" "haha okay then babe, you can stay" "yay!" You give him a kiss. "I love you Spiderman" "I love you too"