Parker // run

"Yeah you'll do fine tomorrow the test was super easy!" You say to your best friend. "Well that's a relief. Now I don't have to be up stressing all night" you laugh. "Isn't that peter running our way?" "Yes it is.. Babe! Where are you going?" He just sprints by you and your friend. "Umm Imma go run after him. I'll call you" "Okay" you start running after peter. "Peter Parker what is going on? ... Peter!" He turns into a ally thinking he lost you but you didn't. "What the actual hell peter?" "Y/N?" "Peter. What?" "Come here" you walk to him. "What the fuck your Spider-Man?" "Yes.." "wow okay didn't see that coming today" "don't tell anyone! I don't want you to get hurt!" "Okay I won't!" "But why were you running past me and Y/F/N without stoping and me calling your name?" "Because I didn't want you to follow me" "Well I did. If my boyfriend is running pass me and not saying anything imma run to see what's going on" "yeah I can tell" he said with a laugh. "I was just going to swing around and chill wanna come?" "Umm sure why not? But you drop me your going to get drop kicked" "wow okay. But I won't drop you." "Okay" he grabs your waist. And you hold onto him with dear life. We got to a building. "It wasn't that bad babe" "it was my first time fricking swinging" "true" "how long have you been Spider-Man?" "A year and two months" "A year and two months? We've been dating for a year and 6 months" "I know... remember that week when I was really really sick and you took care of me?" "Yes?" "Well thats Because I was bit by a Spider and little did I know I was going to turn into Spider-Man" "Ohh" "Yeah" "Well peter. Please don't get hurt. I don't wanna see you in pain. Nor do I want to lose you" "I can't promise you I won't get really hurt but I can tell you, I'll always come back home to you" you hug him. "I love you oh so much peter" "I love you too Y/N"