Parker // science buddys part2

I just got home from peters house and I'm still in shock he kissed I honestly still can't believe it. I'm going to call Y/F/N.

"Hey Y/F/N"
"Heyyy.. soo how did it go?"
"Omg amazing. I just got home. And when I left the building he called my name and said I've been wanting to do this. And he kissed me and we kinda made out but he kissed me!!"
"Wow! My idea work!"
"Haha ya thanks"
"Anytime"
"Umm got to go someone's at my window"
"What do you mean?"
"I see an outline of a body and they just knocked"
"Ok let me know who it is"
"K"

I walk over to my window and open it slowly. What the heck? It's Spider-Man. I open it. "May I help you?" "Hi Y/N" "how do you know my name?" "Umm.." he takes of his mask. "Peter?" "Hi.." "come inside" I walked over to my door and locked it. "Peter. Your Spider-Man?" "Yeah.." "Wow" "Yeah I just wanted to tell you. But you can not tell anyone I don't want you to get hurt" "I promise" "See you in the morning" "Wait peter stay the night" "I thought you were going to say that" I smiled and kissed him. We're laying on my bed and I put my head on his chest and then I take a Snapchat of peter and I and posted it. "Wow were cute Y/N" I laugh. I took another one and sent it to Y/F/N.
She texted me back
"Bro.. your laying next to him"
"Ya Ik"
"Omg is it official?"
"No"
"Oh not yet"
"😂🤷🏽‍♀️"
"How did he get to your window?"
"The latter"
"Oh ok"
"Well you two are cuteeee"
"Heheh thanks".

After about an hour we fell asleep. My alarm goes off. "Peter wake up" "good morning Y/N" "morning."
"How do you want me to leave?" "Um you can just walk out the door with me" "ok" we got dressed to get ready for our "morning date" "ok ready peter?" "Yup" "ok let's go" I open my door slowly and then I grab peters hand for we can make a dead run for the door. "Y/N? Who is this??" "Mom this is Peter. Peter this my mom" "hello peter" "hh-ii" "where you too going?" "We're going to get breakfast then to school" "oh ok. Bye" "bye" "holy shit. I thought I was going to get screamed at" he laughed.

We made it to the coffee place and ordered what we wanted we sat and talk for a little bit then went to school. "See you 4th period" "See ya peter" he kissed me and went off. "Y/N!! Did you too just kiss?" "Maybe.." "omg!!" "Let's go to class" "you know what I just realized we have 4 through 9 period with him" "Yeah I know"

*skip to 9th*
"Ok science buddy's get working" "um Y/T/N" "Yes peter?" "Y/N and I are done" "oh wow very nice. Looks like you guys have the rest of the week just to hang out" "ok" "looks like this project got people together? Right Y/N and Peter?" "We smiled And shake our heads.