Parker // spider

A/N this one is short but I think it's honestly kinda cute😂

Calling Peter
Y/N: "Peter?"
Peter♥️💙: "Yes my dear?"
Y/N: "there's a biggg Spider in my room"
Peter♥️💙: "And?"
Y/N: "and could you come over and kill it?"
Peter: "you want me to come over at two in the morning to kill a spider?"
Y/N: "Yes, unless you can like talk to it and not have it come back"
Peter♥️💙: "just because I'm spider-man doesn't mean I can talk to Spiders"
Y/N: "okay"
Peter♥️💙 "ok babe I'm on my way to take care of the spider. But I'm staying for the rest of the night"
Y/N: "okay! Thanks babe!"
Peter♥️💙: "no problem just unlock your window"
Y/N: "Okay"

  You run over to your window and unlock it and then right as you turn around Peter's at your window. "Hey babe!" "Hey Daring. Where's this spider at?" "Over in the corner" "okay... holly shit! That's a big ass spider!" "I know!" "Do you have something I can kill it with?" "Umm.." you run to your closet. "Will this shoe work?" "Yes" he kills it. "Thanks babe!" "No problem" you kiss him. "Are you ready for bed my dear? Because I'm beat" "oh yeah yeah" peter gets out of his suit and lays down on your bed and you snuggle with him for the rest of the night.