Parker // science buddys part1

Y/F/N = your friend name
Y/T/N = your teacher name

"Come on tell me!!" "No Y/F/N I don't want anyone to know" "not even your best friend" "ughhh fine" "heheh I win" I grab the rest of my books from my locker and shut it. "Peter Parker" "you like Peter Parker?" "Yes" "omg! We have next period with him" "I know we do" "ok let's get to class" I walk into class with Y/F/N. "Good morning Y/N" "good morning Y/T/N". We walk to our seats. "Ohh now I know why we sit here" "shut up" "ok class today we have a project to do. And I'll let you pick your Partners to work with" Y/F/N looked at me and smiled then turned around and asked someone if they wanted to work together. "Haha sorry Y/N love ya" "love ya too" "um hh-ii" "hi peter" "um I see you don't have anyone to work with. Can we work together?" "Ya of course" I turned around to Y/D/N she gives me the biggest smile. "I'll move back to you" "ok" "ok so does everyone have someone to work with? Ok so this is your guys project. This may be stupid but I feel like you guys have worked really hard this year so let's do something fun! You guys are going to work together to make slime and then I want the person your working with to bond! So after school or if you two are free I want you guys to make something that expresses both of you guys. I don't even care if it a drawing. But it has to be school approved. You guys have all week to do this"

"I have no clue on how to make slime" peter said. "Oh it's easy I do it all the time with my sister" "ok" "ok so we need glue." "Ok." "Put as much you want in there peter" "ok" "next what's your favorite color?" "Blue" "cool mine too. Ok so we need the food coloring of the color blue" "ok done" "next shaving cream" "ok. What's next?" "Then add the activator" "ok cool" "then Stir it really good till it's slime" "oh wow this is cool" I laugh. "Ok class 5 more minutes of class decide on what you and your partner are going to do" "umm do you wanna go to my house after this and work on this project?" "Sure. Let me text my mom and see if it ok" "ok" .... "she said its fine" "ok cool. I have to go to my locker wanna meet right outside of this class room" "yeah" "ok" the bell rings. "See ya in a few minutes Y/N" "soooo???" "So what?" "Why did he say see you in a few minutes?" "Because I'm going to his house right now" "you are??!!" "Yes! But to work on our project" "haha tell me how it goes!" "I will love ya" "love ya too" I go to my locker and grabs my things and go to the class room. "Y/N!" "Hey Peter" "ready?" "Yup" we walk to his house. "The whole time to his house we talked about each other life's and got to know each other more. "Hey May" "hey peter.. hey who is this pretty young lady" "May this is Y/N. We have a science project to do" "oh ok... Hi Y/N" "Hi" "you are beautiful like wow" "thank you! I really like your outfit it's like 80's and now mixed together! You got taste girl!" "Thank you!" "Ok Y/N let's go" peter said as he grabbed my hand. "Ok so what you wanna do for this project Peter?" "Umm can you draw?" "Um ya I can" "do you have proof?" He said laughing "Yes Indeed I do!" I pull out my sketchbook of all my drawings. "Wow these are really cool" "thanks" "like wow your really good. Wait is that Spider-Man?" "Yea. I was walking home one day to get inspired and I saw Spider-Man just siting on a rooftop and I started to draw him" "wow that really good" "thanks" "ya no problem so let's do a drawing that has a mixed together" "ok.. lets to midtown logo in the middle then do draw around it" "good idea" I smiled "can you draw peter?" "No" "ok if you need help with it tell me" "ok.. Y/N I need help" I laugh. We worked on our project for at lest 5 hours and it's done. "This has been fun peter. We should hang out more" "we should" we got everything together. "I'll bring the drawing tomorrow" "ok do you wanna meet up in the morning before school?" "Like a Morning Days?" I laugh "Sure peter like a morning date" "ok. I'll meet you at your house?" "Sure. I'll text you" "ok" "bye Y/N nice to meet you" "nice to meet you too". Peter walks me to the door and we stand out in the hallway. "Well by peter. See you in the morning" "see ya" I give him a hug. I walk out of the building then I hear my name. "Y/N Wait!" "Ya peter?" "I've been wanting to do this" "do want?" I get cut of by peter. He pulls me in and starts kissing me. It turned into a make out Session. "Wow peter" "woah" I give him another kiss. "Bye peter" "bye"

A/N haha Ik slime isn't a Thing anymore but I couldn't think of anything 🤷🏽‍♀️ anyways imma make a part 2 of this one because I really like it so far and Bc why not 😂🤷🏽‍♀️