Parker // Easter Hunt

I wake up in the morning and roll over to kiss Peter and he's not in bed so I sit up and look around the room and see a note on my desk. I read it

Happy Easter babe! I know it's kinda weird for us to do a Easter thing but to bad! I want to take you on a Easter Hunt! Keep finding notes and little presents to find me! Hint, next note is in the kitchen.
Love,
Peter xo

That boy always makes you the happiest girl alive.
I get dresses and walked out to find the next note in the kitchen.

    Well you found the second note, take this gift under the note and put it on. Hope you like it! Hint 2, go to the place where you get your mind off of things
Love,
Peter xo

It's a beautiful pair of earrings! I walk to the gym and see a note on the door .

What's the point of going to the gym without having nice shoes? Hint, go to the place where we lost our.... V card....
Love,
Peter xo

He got me the shoes I've been wanting for training so I put them on. Ugh! So comfortable! But I laugh at where the 3rd note it. So I go to Peters room where you know.. we lost out trading cards.

Well after this theirs one more spot you have to go to! Hope you like this also! Go to the place where Tony keeps us 24/7.
Love,
Peter xo

It's a beautiful charm bracelet and I head to Tony's lab. I see a note on the door.

Well you made it to me haha come inside to get your last surprise, Just don't cry!
Love,
Peter xo

I walk into the lab and find Peter standing their with flowers and a box. I walk over to him.

"Did you find everything?"
"Yes! Thank you so much babe"
"Don't thank me just yet.."
He handed me the box
"Open it!!"
I open it and take the gift out
"Oh my god Peter this is amazing! Omg!!!!"
"Haha I knew you'll like it!"
"Like it? I love it! Finally a new suit and you designed it! It's amazing babe!!"
"Well put it on let text this suit out!"

A/N: HAPPY EASTER YALL!! 🐰🥚💛