Parker // stitches

It's 11:30 at night I'm laying down in my bed getting ready to watch some Netflix. It's a Friday night so I could care less about the time right now. I was flipping through what to watch then I see a body figured standing at my window then someone knocks. You look for something you could use for a weapon so you grab your lacrosse goalie stick and walk to my window. I open it and I see Spider-Man. But it's just not Spider-Man it's your boyfriend Peter. You open your window and let him in. "Omg babe what happened? Are you okay? Your bleeding. Peter?" "Well first of all I'm Spider-Man" "yeah I can see" "but I got into a fight. It's my new suit I'm still trying to get use to it" "peter" you hug him. "I don't want you to get hurt" "I know Y/N" "I'll be right back. Don't move. I'll grab the first aid kit" "okay" you grab the kit and head back to your room. "Y/N this isn't the only cut" "take of your suit please" "okay" he takes it off. I see blood going through his shirt. I carefully lifted up his shirt. I gasped. "Peter!" "I know it's bad can you help?" "Yes.. do you need help with the shirt?" "Just cut it off" I cut of this shirt. "Still not the only place" "oh my lord peter what happened?" "I'll explain after. I took of his pants and left him in his boxers "peter" "what's wrong? Why are you crying?" "I hate seeing you like this. You always have cuts or something on you. It kills me inside" "I'm sorry babe" he gives me a small hug. "Well lay down babe I got to fix you quick your losing a lot blood" he lays down and I'm basically sitting on top of him. "Okay peter this is going to hurt. I have to give you stitches." "Oh okay.." "hey just look at me okay?" "Okay" I give him a kiss and start fixing him up. About an hour and half later I'm done. "Okay Babe I'm done. But I don't want to you to move because you'll open the cuts and everything else. Stay here please" "But babe" "don't but babe me. Your staying here for at least tonight and through out tomorrow" "okay. Can I use your phone to call May?" "Yes of course" I hand him my phone and he calls may. "She said it's fine" "okay Pete" "I'm sorry about everything. Only if I told you before this." "Hey peter it's fine. I understand I'm just happy your safe" he smiles. "Well are you at least going to lay down next to me?" "Well I mean I can" "then do it" I lay down next to him. I hear footsteps. "Hey Y/N?" "Yes?" "Is everything okay?" "Yeah I'm fine" "unlock your door" "okay.. let me get up" I put the kit and his suit under my bed and unlock the door. "What do you want? it's like 1 in the morning" "I heard voices" "ya I talk to myself" "no I heard a boys voice" "I have Netflix playing?" "Who's in your bed?" "No one" "yeah okay. Who is it" ".." "just tell me" "you have to let them stay. He's upset and hurt" "it's a boy?" "Mom it's the only boy I talk to. It's peter." "Oh is he okay?" "Yes he's fine now.. he got in a fight with a bully and we lost track of time and he feel asleep" "oh okay... just don't do anything  you shouldn't do" "I know mom" I waited till I heard her door shut then I locked my door again. "Peter?" "Hey" "hey are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine. Can we just snuggle?" "No I don't want to rip the stitches" "it's fine" "peter.." "fine I'll just leave" "Parker. Lay back down. We can snuggle" "hehe okay" "I love you spider-man" "And Spider-Man loves you"