Parker // talk

"I don't know what your talking about!" "Oh Y/N, stop playing dumb. We can tell you like peter!" "I don't like him!" "Yeah okay that's why each time he walks into any room your in you turn as red as a tomato" "Nat.." "See! Your Turing red with me just talking about him" "fine.. I like him... be he won't like me back.." "Yea about that" "what?" "Oh nothing" "Nat.." "let's just say your dad is taking to him right now" "about what?" "Umm.." you hear a knock on the door. "Oh Hi peter" Nat said. "Umm.. H-hi um could I talk to Y/N for a minute" "of course you can!" She looked a me and winked and walked out the door and locked it "what's up peter?" "Umm I have something to tell you.." "you do?!" "Yeah.." he sat down next to me. You could tell he was very nervous so you grab is hand. "Peter, you can tell me anything" "okay.. I've been wanting to tell you this for a very long time.. I've liked you since the fifth grade when we first meet. Then we became best friends and I didn't want that to break. But I needed to tell you now just in case anything happened. Plus Nat and Steve or I mean your dad kinda made me tell you because they told me you liked me and I told them I like you back." "Peter! I do like you!" "Wait that was for real? You like me?" "Yes peter, I've liked you since fifth grade too!" "Oh my!! Um Y/N.. would you go out with me and be my girlfriend?" "Yes peter I would love to be your girlfriend!" "Wow okay!! I don't know what to do now.." you lay back on your bed. "Why don't you kiss me?" "Oh okay!" Peter gets on top of you. He leans in and kisses you. Then the kisses got more passionate. Peter tongue goes into your mouth and right now you couldn't be even more happier because peter is finally yours.