Parker // Pregnant part.1

Shit shit shit! You think to yourself looking at the pregnancy test you took. It came back positive. You and your boyfriend peter of 4 and half years are going to have a baby together. You guys are only 16 but both Turing 17 in a few months, and it was a dumb night. You don't know how your going to tell him. "Babe? Are you okay?" "Yes I'm fine I just don't feel good at the moment" "oh okay. Can I come in?" You put the test in your pocket. "Yes" you start crying. "Oh honey somethings wrong" you think of something. "I got my period and it's really bad" you say but you literally can't be on your period. "Oh baby I'm sorry. Do you wanna snuggle in my room?" "Yes" he picks you up bridal style. And lays you down gently on his bed at the Avengers compound. And pulls you tight and your still crying. "Baby, If it's that bad do you wanna go to the doctors?" "No, it's okay" you say crying even more. After about 10 minuets you finally gets the balls to tell peter. "Peter?" You say whipping the tears away. "Hey darling?" "I'm not on my period.." "then why are you crying?" "Because peter.. I'm.. I'm pregnant.." "your pregnant?" "Yes" you say crying again. He grabs you and holds you for a few minutes. "I'm sorry peter" "Y/N, you have nothing to be sorry about. Remember it takes two to tango" you laugh. "Well what do you wanna do?" I ask. "I wanna keep it" "you do?" "Of course I do!" "Okay!" "And I will love the baby and you. I will take care of you 24/7. When your having cravings, or being emotional, or when you need snuggles. I will always be here for you and the baby. Always" you start crying. "I love you peter" "I love you too... well are we going to the team?" "Umm. We can.. but I don't know how my dad or even tony is going to handle it." "True. But we have to tell them" "yea.. do you wanna see the test?" "Yes!" You handed him the test. And he stated crying. "So it's official! We're going to be parents!" "Yes we are" you hug him. "Well let's do this Y/N" you text the Avengers Group Chat. And tell everyone to meet in the living room in five and everyone said okay. Peter and I walk down to the room holding hand and in peters other hand he has the test. "So what's so important?" Tony said "Peter and I have something to tell everyone.." "and that is?" Dad said. He holds out the test. "Y/N's Pregnant!" Everyone has a shock look on the face and nobody said anything you look at peter and hug him. "Well daughter. Are you ready?" "I think so... this wasn't planned it was a stupid night" "I understand honey" he gives me a hug. "Your not mad?" "Everyone has made mistakes but I'm happy for you and peter" you smile. "Well Peter, what am I going to do with you?" Tony said while laughing. He gives peter a hug. "Just take care of her" "I will" 

A/N. I think imma make a part 2 of this one.