Parker // Pregnant part.2

Nine months has passed and it's ready to have your baby girl any day now and Peter and I couldn't be anymore excited! Peter has been very helpful like he said so hasn't everyone else. He always checks on you and asking if you need anything or if you wanted food or snuggles he was there. Aunt May always came bye to see how you were doing and everything. You and peter were able to graduate early for we didn't have to deal with the drama and stress. Any day now you will have the baby and peter hasn't left your side at all!
"PETER!!" "Y/N? IM COMING" "Peter it's time we got to go" "oh my god. It time? What do I do?" "Hey peter calm down okay? We're going to be fine" "okay" he calms down. "Everyone get ready Y/N is going to give birth. We got to go" peter said over the loud speaker. We planed ahead and everything we needed is already in the car. "Okay let's go!" Nat said. Peter helps me to the elevator. "Are you doing okay babe?" "Hey peter I'm fine right now" Nat drives the car and peter calls the hospital letting them know we're coming. We get to the hospital and they rush me to a room. "Ughh" "Okay Everyone I'm sorry but only the two people can be in the room right now" peter and Nat stay. "Y/N honey just breath" the girl doctor said. Peter grabs your hand "Y/N, your going to be fine. Your a strong beautiful woman that can do anything" "thanks babe" "Okay Y/N start pushing". "Ughhhh this hurtsss" Nat has one hand and peter has the other one. I'm pressing so hard on their hands I'm surprised they haven't even broke yet. "Okay Y/N only one or two more pushes and your baby girl will be here" "oh okay" you push. You hear crying then you start crying "okay Y/N Peter, this is your baby girl." She hands me the baby. I hold her to my heart and cry some more. "Baby, you did it!" "Peter, we did it" he gives you a kiss. And takes the baby for a minute. Everyone walks in. "Hi dad!!" "hi honey, how are you?" "I'm good now" "we heard you screaming" you laugh. "So what's her name?" Wanda asked. Peter and I looked at each other. "Are we going with the same name?" I asked and he shook his head. "Peyton Rose Parker" he said "aww" everyone said. "Peter.. she's beautiful" "just like her mother" "look she has your nose" "and she has your eyes" he's kisses you. "Well son you did good" "thank you Mr.Stark" tony pats him in the back" "bye Everyone thank you for everything!" "Bye Y/N and Peter" "I can't believe this is real. It only seems like yesterday I was crying to you about my period but I was actually scared to tell you about the baby." "Oh I know Y/N. I can't believe it either. But I'm happy our little Peyton is here finally!!" I kiss him. "Y/N, I know we've been together for over five years. And we're only 17 still but we just had a kid together and I love you more than anything in this world. You have always been there for me at my lowest and my highest points. And we fight together as a team. I will never ever stop loving you and now Peyton. So Y/N?" Peter gets down on one knee. "Will you marry me?" "Oh my god! Yes Peter. I will Marry you!" He hugs and kisses you and kisses Payton. And the Avengers walk in. "Yes peter!" They all said "congrats you too" "thanks dad" "well we better leave for real now" tony said "bye" "I love you Peter" "I love you too"