Parker // i lost it

It's 9:30 at night and you haven't heard from peter and Aunt May is blowing up your phone to find out where he is. You start getting really nervous. Then you hear a nock on your front door. You run to it when you open it you find peter crying and you instantly break down in tears and fall into his arms. "Peter, Ive .. I've been so nervous" "I know Y/N. I know. I'll tell you everything" "okay" you guys walk to your room. "First did you tell May your okay?" "Yes, I called her" "okay. So what's going on with you lately? You haven't been the same" "I know. I have a secret.." "oh?" "Your probably not going to believe me but.. I'm .. Spiderman" "Your Spider-Man?" "Yes.." "that explains you sneaking out and being bruised up" "yeah." "Peter.. why didn't you tell me?" "Because I didn't want you to get hurt nor did I want to lose you" "oh peter" you hug him. "But what's going on? Why are you crying? And in hello kitty pjs?" "I lost it" "lost what?" "The stark internship" "oh peter I'm sorry. Why did you lost it?" "Did you hear about the boat breaking in half" "Yes.." "Yeah that was Because of me.." "Peter!" "And Mr. Stark got mad at me and took my suit away" "but he was so proud of you why would he do that?" "Because I wanted to be like him but he wanted me to be better. And that I still have training wheels so I need to be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man and do little things not be like the avengers" "I don't know what to say.." "I know it's fine" "no it's not fine. I'm your girlfriend and I should always be here for you..." he gives me a hug. "Why were you on the boat anyways?" "Because of the bad people. Their selling weapons from the avengers fight a few years ago. And I tried to stop them but.." "then stark came and fixed the boat then he took the suit away.." "Yes" "I'm sorry babe. But maybe you can prove yourself more in your old suit. I mean that's where it all started. In your old suit" "true" "I love you spiderman" "I love you too Y/N" ... "can I stay here tonight? I don't wanna deal with May" "of course" he changes out of whatever he was wearing and puts on some sweat pants he has here, and takes his shirt of. He gets into my bed and I put my head on his chest. "Thank you for everything Y/N" "Thank you for making this world a better place" he kisses me on the forehead and we fall asleep a little bit later.