Holland // Suprise

I haven't seen Tom in 4 months and I'm going CRAZY!! Right now he's filming Avengers Infinity War. And I don't see how I haven't seen him. Chris Evans is my dad and he is filming the same movie. So I got ahold of my dad and the Russo bro's and they said I can stay as long as I want to see Tom and my dad. But if I'm being honest I miss Tom more sooooo... my happy ass is getting on a plan right now to see them.
My dad knows I'm coming so I'm surprising Tom. I called him and said I'll be there in 5 minutes and he said perfect timing Tom is filming right now. So he is going to meet me out front to go in and then imma stand next to the camera man and hope Tom notices.
He's filming the scene with Rdj and Cumberbatch on the space ship.
"Hi dad!"
"Hi Y/N!"
"I've missed you"
"I've missed you too... but let's get you inside for you can see Tom"
"Hahaha okay"
We go inside and I stand next to the camera man.
Rdj walks up to Tom
No sorry Tony walks up to Peter and said
"Kid. You're a Avenger now"
Pats him on the shoulder.
"Btw look at the camera man, Y/N is here.."
Rdj walks away
"Y/N!!!!!"
He runs to me and picks me up and spins me.
"What? How? When? I've missed you!"
"I missed you too Tom"
He kissed me
"Alright Tom. You can have the rest of today and tomorrow off to spend time with Y/N." Anthony Russo said.
"Omg thank you so much"
"Y/N, lets go back to the trailer and talk in person because we haven't in 4 months"
"That sounds amazing"

A/N: hey y'all! I haven't posted in forever!! And I'm sorry. I have a concussion, school has been very hard, so hasn't life so I'm trying. Hope y'all are doing great! Comment or DM ideas 💞