Questions

Zeile's POV

I was done with work for the day and I was a little curious about the Adeptus, I sneak up the stairs and peak onto the top balcony, it was empty yet again "Xiao" I softly speak as I walk onto the balcony and over to the railing, the view was beautiful "wow" I quietly mutter in amazement to myself "what? Have you never been up here?" I hear Xiao ask from beside me, I jumped slightly then shook my head "no, when I was little my dad never let me up here, so after a few years I got tired of trying. But wow it's beautiful" I say with a smile while admiring the view.

Xiao looks over at me while resting his hands on the railing "your dad?" He asked and I nodded and looked over at him "yeah, my parents run the inn" I said with a bright smile "so your parents are Huai'an and Verr Goldet" He said and I nodded "yep" I say then look at him with a mischievous smile "so~ since you're asking me questions, can I ask you some questions" I asked and he scoffed and turned his head to look at the view again "no, I'm Adeptus Xiao, Conqueror of Demons. That's all you must know" He said.

I stared at Xiao in amazement "Conqueror of Demons huh? That must mean your pretty strong" I said with a smile and he sighed "you could say that" He says then I grab his hands "please~ can I ask you some questions" I ask while pouting and giving him puppy dog eyes.

He quickly pulls his hand out of mine then he sighs "you're going to even if I say no so just do it" He replies, I smile brightly "yay! Okay, okay, first question, how old are you?" I asked and he scoffed "that none of your business" He said which caused me to scowl "That's not fair! You said I could ask questions" I said and he looked at me "I never said I would answer them" He said and I crossed my arms "you know how old I am, I should know how old you are" I said and he scoffed and looked away from me "I'm over 2000, that's all your gonna get" Xiao said and I smiled at the fact he finally told me "have you been protecting liyue for that long" I asked.

"Mostly" Is all he said but he seemed pained as he answered it, and as I was staring at him I noticed something "do you wear eyeliner" I asked and he scowled " Yes, is there a problem with the fact I do" Her asked and I shook my head "nope, I think it's looks really good" I said then giggled "I'm really bad at makeup" I stated with a smile.

"Okay, hmmm another question... Do you dye your hair" I asked and he shook his head "no, my hair is naturally like this. Now, I'm done with questions" He said coldly, though there was one still on my mind, I was too nervous to ask it in the first place though "Zeile!" My mom yelled from inside "I gotta go anyway" I said.

I walked down the stairs and over to my mom "I was just notified that your uniform is ready to be picked up at qingce village" My mom said with a smile "Okay, I'll pick it up tomorrow after my shift" I said