Uniform

Zeile's POV

I walk through Qingce village, trying to find the right house "red door, with flowers beside it" I mutter to myself about to walk over one of the many bridges "ah how I'd like to see that Adeptus again today, too" A kid says softly so I walk over to them "Hi there, I'm Zeile, I heard you talking about an Adeptus. I'm really interested in them, will you tell me what happened" I asked.

The kid looked up at me with a smile " Hi, I'm Little Luo, One day when I was in the forest, I met a handsome dashing Adeptus, it was as if he had popped right out of a storybook! I smiled at him but he didn't smile back... He just returned the doll that the hilichurls stole back to me... Do you think he likes me by any chance?" She asked and I smiled "you never really know" I say.

Little Luo then got a look of determination "If I see him again I'll definitely find a way to make him smile" She said and I thought of something "did he happen to have golden eyes, a green tattoo, and did he also wield a spear?" I asked and she nodded "yeah, that's him, that's him. Do you know him?" She asked and I smiled and patted her head "I'll come back with my answer later, but, for now, I have to go" I said with a smile.

I walk around the village more and find the house I'm looking for, I knock and after a minute or two the door opens and a little old lady comes into view "oh hi there dearie, I have your dress right here, you're going to look beautiful in it" She said before giving me the dress that was on a table beside her "have you gotten yourself a boyfriend yet?" She asked and I quickly shook my head "but you have someone in mind, don't you, aww you're all red. Don't worry, I won't pry" She said, she was right, I was thinking of someone, but why would someone as great as him, fall in love with a human.

Xiao's POV

I rested my hands on the railing and let out a soft sigh as I stared into the distance "Hey, Xiao" I hear Zeile say, I scowl and turn to her "what do you want?" I asked but when I saw her I went silent, she was in a maid-like dress that went to mid-thigh, she then shoved a plate of almond tofu at me, I scoffed as I took it "do you like the outfit?" She asked before twirling causing me to lightly blush "it's okay" I said as I began to eat my almond tofu "my dad doesn't like it though" She said and pouted slightly "I can see why" I muttered, she had curves, and the dress showed them perfectly.

She kept going on about the dress but I wasn't exactly paying attention, I was trying not to let my eyes wander, she then seemed to remember something, she took the now empty plate from my hands and placed it on the table before turning back to me "I actually have a favor I'd like to ask of you" She said with a bright smile "it's always something with you humans isn't it" I scoffed and looked away.

Zeile pouted "awww, but you don't even know what it is yet" She responded sadly, I glared at her but she didn't stop "so to sum it up, there's a little girl in Qingce village, who wanted to thank you for returning her doll, oh and she also wanted to see you smile. And I was wondering if you would go back to Qingce to make her happy" She said with a smile, I scoffed "no way" I said and she pouted and grabbed my hands "please" She asked.

"No" I said and she pressed her body up to mine giving me puppy dog eyes "please~" She begged and I glared at her then scoffed and looked away, blushing slightly "okay, okay, fine, just back off" I said and she smiled and let go of my hand before backing up "yay, okayokay, so, uhh, we can go tomorrow" She said with a smile before running back inside, I have no idea why she is so happy... Or why she can get me to do anything just by looking at me.