Chapter 18

It's the next morning, and I wanna die.

I don't even know how much I drank last night, all I know is I said I didn't wanna think about everything that happened and drinking seemed like the best solution.

Colson and Leila slept over because they were both drunk and high out of their minds too. Colson's been puking into the toilet the whole morning, it was a great sound and smell to wake up too. Leila hasn't even woke up and Pete's already in the kitchen making breakfast, I don't know how he's even able to function while the rest of us seem like we're dying.

I waited until Colson finished throwing up in the bathroom and then got a shower and got ready to go see Cheryl after breakfast. I haven't told Cheryl about Pete or anything that's been going on lately, mainly because I just don't like talking to her, so we just sit there talking about nothing for an hour.

It's absolutely thrilling if you couldn't tell.

After last night though, everything's getting to be too much for me to handle so I'm just gonna dump it all out today at Cheryl's and see if I can figure out what to do.

After I got ready, I walked into the kitchen to eat breakfast. Leila was finally awake and her and Colson were already at the table with Pete. I sat next to Leila, in front of Pete.

"Well I don't know about you guys, but last night kicked my ass, my head hurts so bad." Colson said, inhaling his food.

"Yeah we kinda got that when we heard you coughing up a lung in the bathroom." Pete said.

"My bad asshole, next time I'll just puke on your couch."

"Wouldn't be the first time." Pete said and Leila's head shot up from looking at her plate.

"I know you're not talking about the couch I slept on last night." Leila said and everybody got quiet. "Oh that's just great."

"Hey nobody made you get drunk last night and have to sleep over." Colson said.

"At least I kept everything I drank down and didn't wake everyone up puking this morning." Leila snapped back.

"Em, get your friend. I didn't come here to be bullied in my best friend's house." Colson said sarcastically and I just rolled my eyes. "Shit, I'm late for work I gotta go."

"You have a job?" me and Leila both asked at the same time.

"I don't know if you noticed, but singing on a stage for like two hundred people on the weekends doesn't exactly pay the bills. So yeah, I have a job. I work at a tattoo shop." he said as he grabbed all of his stuff and started walking towards the door. "I'll see you guys later."

"I should probably get going too. Asher's gonna kill me for not coming home last night." Leila says as she gets up from the table.

She better not mean that literally.

Leila grabbed all her stuff and left, so it was just me and Pete.

"So, do you wanna talk about last night?" Pete asked.

"I don't think I should right now, I'm just trying to get through my appointment with Cheryl at this point, but maybe we can talk after I get back. Unless Cheryl pisses me off and I end up in jail for throat punching her." I say and Pete laughs.

"Sounds like a plan. Well, except the throat punching Cheryl part, you wouldn't last a day in jail."

"That's a whole ass lie, I'd do great in jail. I don't even talk as it is, they wouldn't even know I was there." I say dramatically, making us both laugh.