Chapter 32

Warning: sexual content (since people keep saying I robbed you all of Pete and Emily's first night together ;) here you go + some extra stuff after that I don't wanna spoil)

"Then why haven't you grabbed your keys and left yet Emily?"

I reach for my keys but Pete moves his hand back so I can't reach them and our faces stop only inches apart and I can't stop myself from looking down to his lips.

Fuck it.

I close the distance and collide my lips against Pete's as he drops his hand down and places it on my waist. He pulls me towards him as our lips move together, sending a feeling through my entire body that I can't even describe. After a few minutes I pull back and we both catch our breath.

"Follow me to my place." I say as I back away from Pete, grabbing my keys and getting into my car.

Pete follows me to my apartment and as soon as we make it inside I lock the door and turn around. Then he pins me against the door and smashes his lips against mine. I bring my hands up and run my fingers through my hair. Pete slides his hands from my waist to under my thighs and lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

He carries me into my room and gently lays me down onto my bed. Then he stands up and lifts his shirt over his hand and I can't help but be mesmerized my him, I swear if he stood there any longer I would've started drooling. Then before I could look away, he caught me staring.

"Like what you see, huh?" he says, placing his hands on the bed at my sides.

"I'd like it better without those pants." I say before I can stop my self.

Pete just smirks and then unzips his jeans and I lift my shirt over my head and toss it to the side, reconnecting my lips with Pete's as it hits the floor. Pete slowly crawls onto the bed on top of me, without ever letting his lips leave mine. Then he slowly starts kissing down my neck, making a soft moan leave my mouth before I could even think, then he starts moving down my collarbone and chest and then all the way down the my jeans.

He gently unzips my jeans and tosses them to the side of the room along with my underwear before crawling back up to start kissing my neck again. As he settles on a spot on my neck, his hand slides up my thigh in between my legs and starts lightly rubbing me with his fingers.

"Ah, fuck." I moan as he starts going faster.

"You like that?" he asks against my neck.

"Mhm." is all I can manage to moan out as he starts to slide two fingers inside me. "Fuck Pete, ah."

"Tell me what you want, Emily." he says, with way too much faith in me being able to even think straight right now.

"Ah, shit. I want you, Pete." I moan out, struggling to make sentences.

"Want me to do what baby? I need words, come on." he says as he slows his finger down to an unbearable pace.

"Ah, I want you to fuck me Pete. I need you." I manage to say.

Pete lifts his head from my neck and brings his face above mine to look me in the eyes.

"Oh yeah?" he asks, smirking.

"Mhm, now." I say, tired of him teasing me.

He shifts his weight onto one hand and brings the other one down to rub his tip against me and I lay my head back, but he brings his hand back up to my chin and turns my head to look at him.