First.

Copyright @ 2012 By Shelbsters15.

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the authors imagination, and any resemblance actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, Watt-pad! :D

First of all, I want to thank all of you that are reading my story. For you all are the most awesome people in this universe!

Second, I want to thank all of you who have voted, commented, or have done anything to help my story out. You all are even more awesome.

Thirdly, I want to thank _watsgucci_ for the idea to put up a picture of Sophie.

The picture on the side, is a picture of Sophie, before, she changed. -------->

And I am dedicating this chapter to _Scribbler, because she is an awesome fan! Thanks for voting and commenting on my story! :D

Thanks.

-Shelby. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter Fifteen~

~Sophie's P.O.V.~

As I look at myself in the mirror the next morning, I notice how much I've changed. I'm not the little 'Nerd' Sophie anymore. I am a stronger, more prettier version of myself.

I miss my baggy clothes.

These clothes that I'm wearing; the blue jean mini skirt, the tight pink tank top that barely covers my stomach, and the three inch black heels that I'm wearing...Are not me.

I sigh and reach down to pick up my bag, then skip down to the kitchen.

When I walk into the kitchen, Mom looks up from the newspaper that's laying on the table. "Well, someone looks mighty cute this morning." She says, with a small grin and a steaming cup of coffee in her hand. "I especially like the shoes."

I know what she's hinting at. She got these for me last year for my birthday, and I told her that I would never wear them.

"Thanks, Mom. I do too."

Her face glows with pride. "See, I told you that you would like them someday."

I nod, and try my best to keep my smile on my face and not frown. "I know." I sit down next to her on the table, and place my bag next to my seat. "What's for breakfast?"

***

After breakfast, I stand outside, next to the stop sign on the curb, and wait for the bus.

After I sent that text to Zack, I never saw the next text. I fell asleep.

I guess I was more tired then I thought I was.

A lot of things happened at the hospital. Some good...Some bad.

Gabe still won't talk to me. He's talked to my Mom more then he has me. I don't know why he's so upset about all this anyway. It's my business, not his.

It's a beautiful day today. There's no clouds in the sky, and it's sunny. But it's cold.

I glance down at my watch impatiently, and groan. If the bus doesn't hurry up and get here, I'm going to be late.

My head snaps up, whenever a car horn goes off from in front of me. "Hey, Sophie!" Zack, is sitting in his car, smirking. "Need a lift, beautiful?"