Sleepover.

Copyright @ 2012 By Shelbsters15.

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the authors imagination, and any resemblance actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What up, peeps! :D

Another chapter has been posted!

YAY!!

I want to say THANK YOU for reading this! And maybe.... Just maybe, you could click on that Little button up there and vote? :)

And maybe you could also comment?

Actually, I know you will ;)

This chapter is dedicated to botdf3201999!!! You are awesome! Thanks so much for being my fan and voting! :D

Now back to the story.

 Thanks.

-Shelby. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter Seventeen~

~Sophie's P.O.V.~

"Yo, yo, yo. Dis is Gabe. I'm not sorry that I didn't answer the phone, because I don't like you, or I'm busy doing something better. You decide for yourself if you want to leave a message and I probably won't call you back...Unless you're Soppie. So. Um. Bye."

I slam my phone shut, and glare at the phone. "Why won't you pick up?"

I've called him about fifty times, and still, nothing.

"Talking to yourself again, Soppie?" My head snaps up so fast, that I'm surprised that it doesn't snap off. Gabe is standing there, leaning against the doorway, with his lips curled up into his signature smirk. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

I realize that my jaw has dropped, and I close my mouth. "Gabe!"  I rush over to him. "I'm so glad that you're here!" I want to give him a hug, but the more I think about it, the more I'm against it.

What if he's still mad at me?

Gabe must've seen me hesitate, because he rolls his eyes. "Come here." He opens his arms wide, and I jump at the chance, loving the feeling of his warm embrace again.

"I missed you." I mumble against his chest.

He sighs, and I feel him lay his head against the top my head. "I missed you too, Sophie. I'm sorry for acting that way. I was an idiot. I shouldn't have to tell you who you can like, and who you can't."

I feel tears prick my eyes at the thought of Zack, and I pull back from Gabe just enough so I can see his face. "No, it's okay. You were right anyway. I'm sorry for not listening."

Gabe's eyebrows furrow together when he sees my face. "Why? What did he do to you?"

"Gabe...." I hesitate. "Nothing. Just forget I even said anything."

His jaw tightens, and he closes his eyes. "Fine." He opens his eyes back up, and I see that he wants to do the exact opposite of what he's saying. "But, only because you asked me to."

"Thank you." I smile and hug him again. "Let's never fight again. I hated it when we were."

Gabe laughs and hugs me back, then he takes a step back away from me. "Deal."