Author's Notes. Thank You. :)

Shelby here!

I have a few announcements to say...

One is, A Nerds Romance, and the sequel, Ruining The Life Of The Jerk, is definitely over. :'(

I know, I know, I'm going to miss the crew too. Sophie really was a part of me, and Zack, was the other side.

The second thing that I have to say is...

THANK YOU.

These two stories, have been my first ones, and I was very nervous about writing them. But, you fans (Or followers, as they are now), have helped me finish this, and I just want to say thank you to everyone of you.

You guys are the best. There have been times when I didn't update for a few weeks, but you still stuck by me, and routed for Sophie.

She thanks you too. ;)

Now, I have a few special shout outs to my most favorite fans..

Thank you to,'cookiemonster13' 'TeamDamonForever', 'chellsey',

'Beneathburningskies', 'LilStarryGal', 'FallingDeeply'.

'SushiMoeshi', 'lexuslovesangels', 'Byezim',

'pickles255', 'samiradevil', 'MadCows',

'xXxBackunicornxXx', 'peroshat_3000', 'Dayemmm',

'JayNeto', 'AmazingIceDragon', 'MoliWood'.

'niamhyyXO', 'tiffluvxoxo', 'TheGirlWithAVoice_14',

'StephanieLynnCoonfie', 'RENUHAHAHA', 'AltoFoodLuver',

'AbbyMeyer', 'CsashaSanchez', 'bookwolf13',

'dan2900', 'ChantelReyes','HiddenThegift',

'GoingUndercover', 'elizajanderson', 'zebrastripes24',

'omgiloveme123', 'botdf3201999', 'blownaway83',

'bl6538', 'CreativeWriter234', 'gracemaggi',

'AannaA', 'twilightianalex', 'MadisonArmstrong3',

'IsabelBrice', 'baconlover1', and 'ManHater01'.

You guys have helped me a lot, and I urge you to continue being awesome fans!

I hope you guys loved the story, and I have news to make...

I have started a new story...

I need your guys help to tell me if it sounds good or not.

It's called 'Dared', and here is the description.

'Dared.

Copyright @ 2013 By Shelbster15

Lyric Martin has always had it all. A perfect family, friends, and everyone has always loved her. Until one day when she is dared to jump off of a roof of an abandoned building, into a lake at least forty feet below. Lyric's voice is permanently damaged, and her parents' send her to live with Lyric's Aunt and Uncle, who live two hours away from where she lives. Lyric falls into a deep depression, and will not talk to anyone...Until she meets Jared. A boy who will not give up on her no matter what. Will Lyric fall deeper into a depression? Or will Jared win over her heart, and change the way she sees life?'

How was it? Please tell me, because I want to post a story that people will like, lol.

I hope you guys have a good day, and thanks for reading!

-Shelby. :)