𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾

𝙺𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚎𝚕 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝚝𝚑 // 𝟻:𝟷𝟿 𝙰𝙼____________

𝙺𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚎𝚕 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝚝𝚑 // 𝟻:𝟷𝟿 𝙰𝙼
____________

"Boy move," Nyla laughed moving my head away from her chest, "yo dreads tickling my titties, im not finna play with you tonight."

I sat up and looked at her with a mug, "hell you want me to do? Cut em off?"

"No cause then yo head gon look long."

"Yo head look long and you got yo hair but youn hear me talking shit do you?"

"But bae .." she pouted, poking her bottom lip out, "i thought you liked my head."

I smacked my lips and gave her a look, "girl now we both know damn well i love yo head especially when it's sloppy."

Her jaw dropped and I fell out laughing as she smacked me with a pillow before sliding under the covers bashfully, "keonte! That's not what I meant!"

"The hell you hiding for?" I said laughing, pulling the covers back and moving her hair off of her face, "you really heaven sent cause my soul be gone every single time, I kid you not."

"Shhhh! Just stop talking I can't do this it's too early."

She put the covers back over her face and I chuckled lowly, removing them again and looking at her, "I be forgetting you a shy freak, my lil good girl gone bad."

I rolled over on top of her so she laid on her back and I hovered over her, holding myself up by my arms while looking into her eyes as she huffed, trying to fight the smile creeping upon her face, "you the one who made me this way, did you not?"

"And did," I said smiling, placing one hand on the crook of her neck and bringing her neck to my lips, kissing it softly and mumbling lowly against it, "you know I love me some you."

She smiled wide and placed her hands on my cheeks, bringing my face up to hers and planting a kiss on my lips before pressing her forehead against mine and looking in my eyes, "and lord knows i love me some you."

My obsession.

My paradise.

I shot up out my sleep, completely drenched with sweat breathing heavily before wiping my forehead and removing the pony tail holder from my hair, letting my dreads fall wherever they wanted to go across my shoulders and my back.

Once I came back to myself completely, I pulled the covers back from my legs and stepped out of bed before raising my arms up and stretching then grabbing my phone off the nightstand to check the time which read 5:26 AM.

I sat the phone back down and sighed because ever since we haven't been talking, my dreams about Nyla have been more intense and more realistic and i've been losing sleep so you can only imagine how the dreams been affecting my feelings for her, it's starting to become too much to deal with but i don't know what to do.