𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10

𝙽𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛
𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟻//𝟷𝟶:𝟺𝟹𝙰𝙼

――――――――――――

I let out a loud sigh, rolling my eyes hearing my name on the schools loud speaker, "Nyla Walker, please report to the school office."

After standing up and packing all my belongings, I headed to the front of the classroom to get my assignment, "read and annotate the article then write an essay sharing your thoughts on the topic."

I took the paper from her hand and stuffed it in my bag, "when is it due?"

"By next class."

I nodded my head in response before walking out the room to see Mia walking the halls with Trell.

the usual.

"Hey bestie."

"Hey best, hey Trell." I smiled, hugging them. "Why y'all not in class?"

"Girl you know we like to fail."

"We got a sub for chemistry and we ain't doing nothing in there, so what's the point of going?"

"Sound pretty pointless to me," Trell cosigned turning to me, "where you going? you got kicked out again?"

"You ain't just hear them call me to the office on the speaker?"

"Aw shit, my bad y'all know I got selective hearing ion be hearing a goddamn thing."

Mia rolled her eyes, "I guess youn be hearing to phone ringing either when I be calling you."

"Girl what?" He said scrunching his face up, "I know you ain't just try to say that like you pay my phone bill or something."

"And did."

"Well don't," he smacked his lips, "youn pay a dime for my line so you don't get a minute of my time, thanks."

"You disgust me,"she said matching his expression before turning to me, "you know what they called you for?"

"No but I'm finna find out."

"I hope it ain't for no bullshit."

"Tell me about it." I huffed as we turned the corner and continued down the hallway.

Trell awkwardly cleared his throat before speaking up after it fell silent, "so when was the last time you talked to Keonte?"

"When I left his house which was almost two weeks ago," I said furrowing my brows, "why you ask?"

"No reason in particular," he shrugged, "you went back home with yo moma?"

"No, I been with Heem corn chip smelling ass, I can't wait to get my own crib," I said as we walked up to the office door and stopped, "I'ma see y'all later."

"Okay best, I love you."

"I love you too." I said, giving Mia a hug. "See you later Trell."

"Aight." He said hugging me and whispering in my ear, "I think you should go see Keonte, just go check on him or something, I know sometimes it might not seem like it but he need you alot more than he let on."