𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

𝙽𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛
𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷//𝟼:𝟶𝟻𝙿𝙼
____________________

"How y'all know each other?" Heem frowned up as he looked back and forth between me and Keonte while Mia and Trell stood there trying to figure out what's going on.

"It's .." I sighed finally letting his hand go and rubbing my temples, "complicated."

"Complicated how? Do y'all know each other or not?"

Shit, we don't even know.

"Hold on real quick." Keonte said grabbing my hand and pulling me away from the group and out the house, leading me outside.

As we walked up to his car, he popped the locks and went over to the driver's side before hopping in while I got in the passengers seat.

We sat there in silence for a minute since neither one of us knew what to say or how to approach the situation so I spoke up, "so you had the dream too huh?"

He sat there with his jaws clenched for a few seconds before answering me with a sigh, "yeah I been having it damn near every night for the past few weeks or so and this shit starting to fuck with me cause it's just weird."

"The same thing going on with me, I'm just as lost as you," I said before looking at him cautiously, "was that you in the gas station the other night?"

"What you think?"

"You ain't gotta be rude I just asked a question."

"You asked a question we both should know the answer to, I can't keep dreaming about you if you slow."

"Boy fuck you."

"I'll pass," he waved me off, "maybe in our dreams though."

"Bye," I reached for the door handle to get out but he stopped me, "what asshole?"

"Let me see yo tattoo." He reached for my hand and held it, turning it over and looking at my wrist.

He furrowed his brows while he looked at it carefully and my heart pounded as he lightly dragged his thumb across the surface and for some reason, my hand started feeling warm so I pulled it away.

"You aight? I hurt you or some?"

"No I'm fine, it just started feeling funny once you touched, it let me see yours."

I grabbed his hand and looked at his wrist while he mumbled, "this shit peculiar as hell."

I laughed focusing on the tattoo using my pointer finger to softly graze the surface, "not you using big words."

"Shit, I had to for a situation like this."

After a few seconds, he pulled his hand away frowning, "You burning or some?"

"I—huh?" I furrowed my brows, "what type of burning?"

"The hell you mean what type?" He scrunched his face up, "you for herpes or not?"

"No what the hell, what type of question is that?"

"I only asked cause when you touched my tattoo, it started heating up so I needed to know if my health was at risk."