𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

𝙽𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛
𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷//𝟻:𝟸𝟸𝙿𝙼
____________________

I turned the blow dryer off before unplugging it from the wall and making my way into my room, hearing my phone ringing, "hello?"

"Come open the door, I'm outside." Mia said before hanging up and I threw my hair into a messy bun as I left my room to open the door.

My moma watched me walk across the living room before calling my name with her face scrunched up, "Nyla."

I placed my hand on the doorknob but didn't open it, waiting to see what she wanted, "yeah?"

She frowned and held her arm out, indicating she wanted me to come over so she could see, "what the hell is that on yo wrist?"

"Uhh-"

She grabbed my arm and twisted it roughly, pulling it closer to her face and examining my tattoo.

She's just now seeing it because ever since it got there, I've been wearing long sleeve shirts or thick bracelets that cover it up but since I just got out the shower and I was waiting for Mia, I only had on shorts and a tank top.

"What the fuck is this?"

"You know one of them laundromat tattoos?" I asked raising my brows, "yeah, one of those."

She shot me a look, "so you telling me this fake?"

"Mhm."

"How it's fake Nyla?" She turned my wrist a little. "This muthafucka look real as hell to me, it better come off since it ain't real."

She roughly let me go and I made my way back to the door, "it will."

"And what the hell 'K' stand for?"

Good Kush and alcohol.

"Knowledge."

I opened the door and Mia came inside letting out a loud sigh, "you really had me standing outsid-"

"Girl shut up and come on." I rolled my eyes before grabbing the bag of outfits out her hand.

"Hey moma." She took her jacket off and walked over to the couch before hugging my moma while I grabbed her bag and made my way to my room.

My moma smiled all innocently, "hey sweetie."

Hate when parents do that.

I took all the outfits Mia brought over out the bag before going to my closet and taking out cute outfits and laying them across my bed.

She walked in my room and sat her purse on my bed along with her phone, "how y'all been doing since you came back?"

"We been .. okay," I said going to my closet and grabbing a jacket that would match with these potential outfits, "you know how it go, she be cool one day then the next she tripping because she either drunk or taking her anger out on me because she can't get drunk."

"I keep telling you to come stay with me, you know my moma always tell you that you welcome there whenever."

"I know but Mia she my moma," I sighed sitting on the bed, "if im not here to pay the bills and keep the house in tact then who will? She do me bogus but I can't do her like that."