𝙿𝚛𝚎𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎+

The sound of the tattoo needle made me jump and sent a chill over my body, creating goosebumps while my body anticipated the pain that was soon to come. I was laid out in a chair while the tattoo artist prepared for my new ink at the stand next to me.

I looked around the vacant parlor, seeing nobody but myself, the tattoo artist, and a man I've never seen present all in attendance. Everything looked kind of old and vintage as I sat there in confusion wondering who this man beside me could be.

I stared at his facial structure, taking in every single detail from his curly eyelashes to his pink full lips that had a slight mustache above them. I paid attention to the tightness in his jaws and how focused he seems to be .. on me. I admired the way his dreads hung over his shoulders before his dark brown eyes locked in with mine.

He gave a slight smile while coming closer to me, keeping his eyes trained on mine as he hovered over me, "you love me?"

I instantly gave the biggest smile while nodding my head and returning his stare, "of course I do."

In my mind I'm screaming, trying to force myself to wake up but I couldn't, it was like I had to sit back and watch this unfold until it was over. It was like an out of body experience, as if I was watching everything happen with no control over anything or no clue as to how I got here in the first place.

In my head, I'm questioning who this man is and where he's from because I've never seen him before in reality but I felt weird because despite him being a stranger, I felt .. comfortable with him. Almost like I knew him before in another life or he was someone I was supposed to know.

He chuckled lightly and brought my hand to his lips, giving my knuckles a kiss, "I know you do, but how much?"

I returned a slight laugh of my own before before responding in all seriousness "as much as you love money."

"You mean that shit?"

"I wouldn't say it if I didn't."

He smiled but it quickly faded along with his once happy mood as he became serious, "aight cause i been told you, you never leaving me—ever."

He stepped back and out the way as the tattoo artist approached me in the chair with the needle, sitting down on a stool next to me and holding his hand out, "I need your wrist."

I held my wrist out and he positioned it how he needed it to be before pressing the needle against my skin, making me jump slightly at the pain while trying my absolute hardest to be still.

"It'll be over in no time." Mystery man said rubbing my hair and soothing me, giving me goosebumps all over my body just from his touch and the base in his voice, making me forget all the pain I was in from this tattoo.

Once the it was finished, I examined it and saw that it was a medium sized red heart with two black dots underneath it. In the heart, there was a small capital K written in cursive.

"Til death do us part," he said, leaning down and placing a soft kiss on my lips before pulling away, "right?"

"Right." I let out a sigh before quickly plastering on a smile. "Til death do us part baby."

I rubbed my fingers across the surface of the tattoo, not feeling anything but when my fingers made contact with my skin, I shot out my sleep drenched in sweat and breathing heavily.

I looked around my room surrounded by nothing but darkness as I tried to catch my breath and figure out what that dream was all about.

who is 'K' ?

I patted the spots around me on my bed, feeling around for my phone until I remembered I placed it on my nightstand. I leaned over and grabbed it to check the time which read exactly 5:00 AM.

Too early for this shit.

I felt a tingle in my wrist so I turned on the flash to see what it was only to see the exact same tattoo from my dream. It looked like I just had got it done.

What the hell?

I took a picture of it before locking my phone and placing it back on my nightstand. I laid back down, softly touching my tattoo as my mind roamed while analyzing every last detail from the dream before drifting back off to sleep, trying to decipher the message in this.

"til death do us part..."

what the hell does that mean?

••••••••••

thoughts ?

for those of you who been asking me to bring this back .. hey , we're backkkk & im on all bullshit . 😛

* yes it's staying up this time i swear* 💀