𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

𝙽𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛
𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻//𝟷:𝟸𝟸𝙰𝙼

___________________

"So we hitmen?"

"Basically but we also dip into other shit that we'll talk to you about in the next meeting," Hezo said pulling over, "you know how to shoot right?"

"Yeah, I was taught when I was younger," I said and Keonte passed me a small hand gun with a full clip as we pulled up to a house with no lights on.

"Nyla you got the upstairs bedroom on the right, Keonte you got the one on the left, Monty take the one downstairs while me and Wayne gone cover the rest." Hezo said as he turned off the car and turned the safety off his gun.

"Wait," I paused, "what if the other people in the house hear the gunshots and wake up?"

Monty and Hezo took our guns and pulled out silencers before attaching them, "that's what these for."

"You aight?" Keonte asked me and I took a deep breath before nodding my head trying to reassure the both of us.

"Yeah, how many people in there?"

"4. The parents and 2 kids." Monty said, pulling his ski mask down and turning the safety off his gun as he handed us ours back.

children?

"Who got who?"

"I got the moma who should be in the living room, Keonte got the older sister, Nyla got the dad, you got the younger brother, and Wayne covering everything else."

"Bet."

deep breaths Nyla, just breathe.

"Before we go in there, remember why you doing this and keep yo mind focused on them reasons," Keonte said looking at me, "try not to feel so much, trust me ma it's gon fuck you up."

"Y'all ready?"

"Yeah, let's go, in and out in 5 minutes."

I took another deep breath and exited the car with Keonte behind me as we silently approached the house.

"Make sure you don't touch me," he whispered as we walked up the porch steps, "we can't have another vision at a time like this."

"You right."

Hezo bent down and picked the lock, unlocking the front door and we stepped inside the dark warm house.

I looked at him and he nodded his head, letting me know it was time for me to go upstairs and do what I was getting paid for. Keonte made it upstairs before me, taking the bedroom on the left while I went to my assigned one on the right.

I slowly twisted the doorknob and opened the door, seeing a white man sound asleep laying on his side before quietly creeping over to the side of bed and hearing two quiet whistling noises, which I'm guessing was the first two shots ringing out meaning there were only two people left to kill.

Lord please forgive me.

I upped my gun and aimed it at his head, hearing it click as I took it off safety and next thing I knew, I saw the mans pleading eyes opening wide and staring back at me, "P-please d-don't shoot!"