𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

𝙽𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹𝚛𝚍//𝟷𝟷:𝟻𝟶 𝙰𝙼——————–———————

𝙽𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛
𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹𝚛𝚍//𝟷𝟷:𝟻𝟶 𝙰𝙼
——————–———————

"Come on ma." Keonte said looking at me as he turned the car off. "Let's go get that diploma."

Smiling, we exited the car closing our doors and he walked over to my side and put his arm around me before walking up to the schools' main door and pressing the button, hearing it beep and waiting for a response so we could be let inside.

It made a different noise letting us know it was now unlocked and he grabbed the door and pulled it open before holding it for me so I could walk through.

He entered behind me as I let out a deep sigh and turned the corner, heading to the office, "you straight?"

"Yeah." I said lowly as we walked down the hallway, "just still in shock I guess."

"Don't be, you finally made it Nyla you deserve this more than anybody else I know." He said smiling, reaching for my hand but I moved it away to avoid having a vision.

"No, not here we don't need no visions right now."

"You right, my bad ma."

"Wassup smart ass?" Trell said as he approached us outside the office. "Today's the day?"

"Yessir." I smiled as he gave Keonte dap and pulled me into a hug, "why you in the hallway.. again?"

"Cause this girl text me saying she wanted me to play with her cooch in the hallway by the bathroom but she not out there so I was on my way back to class,"

"Damn it's like that?" Keonte chuckled and my eyes widened in shock while I tried to hold back my laugh because he said it like it was normal.

"Straight like that," he laughed but you could tell he was serious, "Nyla you sure you wanna leave early? Ain't you gone miss seeing yo boy in the halls?"

"Of course I will but I'm definitely ready to go, it's time for me to get started on my life."

"That's wassup man, I'm proud." He smiled, "now you gon have enough free time to be my tutor."

"Boy I been coulda tutored you that was you always too busy running the streets and tryna get in somebody pants."

"Man what?" He frowned, waving me off, "ion even be on all that, the ladies be coming to me I just be chilling."