𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12

𝙺𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚎𝚕 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺𝚝𝚑 𝟷𝟷:𝟸𝟻 𝙿𝙼 __________

𝙺𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚎𝚕 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺𝚝𝚑 𝟷𝟷:𝟸𝟻 𝙿𝙼
__________

"Ouu we so heartless, we killing people on Christmas Eve," Monty shook his head as we pulled up to our meet spot and he turned the car off, "God please don't come for me, it ain't nun personal a young nigga just need this cheddar."

"Fuck them kids."

"You heartless for real nigga what's yo problem?" He furrowed his brows and I opened the door getting out and stepping into the freezing nights air.

Ignoring him, I slammed the passengers side door before walking onto the porch and knocking three times, waiting a few seconds then knocking another three times as Monty walked up next to me waiting for the door to open.

"Hurry up nigga it's colder than penguin penis out here," he yelled shifting from one foot to another, "my balls finna fuck around and turn into blueberries."

A few more seconds passed before Hezo finally opened the door frowning, "that's what yall get for being late, come the fuck on."

I watched Monty mug him for a few seconds as he rubbed his hands and walked inside while I just stood there looking dead in Hezo's eyes with a mug before looking around me trying to figure out who the fuck he was talking to.

"Fuck you looking for?"

"The person you talking to cause ain't no way in hell it's me," I said plainly looking back in his eyes still not moving, "you expect to get treated with respect, I expect the same shit."

"Respect is a part of following orders and I ordered everybody to be here by 11:20, when you don't follow orders all that respect shit fly out the window."

I dug in my pocket pulling out my phone and checking the time, "my nigga it's 11:25 you pissed because we late by 5 minutes? You pettier than these bitches when it comes to little shit man I swear."

"Call it what you want but when I give orders, I expect the shit to be followed down to the very last detail, it could've been some important shit going down exactly at 11:25 and y'all would've missed i—"

"By 5 minutes?" I furrowed my brows, "ion think we would've missed shit and what could've been don't matter because that's obviously not the case is it?"

"It's not, I'm making a point but you missing it so let me put it in simpler terms," he cleared his throat, "I give you an order, follow it. I tell you to be somewhere at a specific time, be there on time and not a second later. Got it? Now where yo little girlfriend at cause she late too."

"Not my girlfriend," I mumbled pushing past him entering the warm house and heading straight for the dining room otherwise known as the place we hold our meetings.

"Ion give a fuck about the details of y'all relationship, I asked where is she?" He said following me as I took a seat next to Wayne and removed my gloves and my coat, "everybody here she the only one we waiting on."