𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽 - 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Finally, Y/n woke up after her peaceful slumber. She had been asleep for a week now but that week wasn't wasted.

Her body had been healing during that time, repairing the muscles that were ripped apart or stretched too much.

When the doctors confirmed that she was safe to go, she was preparing to pack her things until a letter caught her eye.

It was in a white envelope that looked like someone struggled to put on the sticker to seal it.

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I picked it up and sat down on my hospital bed, slowly opening the envelope to see a piece of paper with the messiest handwriting.

Hi loser,

Are you awake yet? Well, you wouldn't be reading this letter if you weren't awake.

It looks like Genos and you had fun in battle that you broke 3 ribs. Genos's equipment ended up being useless.

Idrk why I'm making a letter but Genos said that there's a myth that it'll make you feel better and maybe heal even faster.

Send me a text when you're awake, I'll make you your favorite once you come back home.

Your dearest brother,
Saitama :D

"Calling me loser right of the bat, huh?" I chuckled, putting the letter back in the envelope and sealing it back to its original state.

I decided to worry him a bit more to make him even balder than he already is because that's just who I am, I guess.

Plus...there were even more letters to be read. I might as well just send a text and forward it to everyone.

I grabbed one of the envelopes. It looked quite formal as if the person really put some thought into it.

Dear Y/n,

I hope you are doing well. You have been hospitalized for quite a while now. Please write back to us soon, we are very worried about your well-being.

Sincerely,
Fubuki

"My...even Fubuki-san sent me a letter." I was quite surprised but glad that I had quite a lot of people who cared about her.

There were even more letters for me to read that came from Tatsumaki, King, Mumen Rider, and many more Class S and A heroes.

"Ah...even King?" I chuckled. Well, I'm glad Onii-chan's friend cares. I'm not really sure why everyone got worried.

After all, a few ribs just got crushed. It's not like I'm dying. Could that be foreshadowing? I dunno.

There was even Amai Mask's letter but it looked like someone had attempted to burn them. That's most likely Genos's doing.

"Speaking of Genos, he didn't write back to me?" I pouted. Suddenly, a nurse came in with a box that was labeled "Letters for Y/n".

"This came from Demon Cyborg. There were too many of his so we placed them in a box." the nurse explained.

I sighed, thinking that was such a Genos thing to do. The nurse gently placed the box down.

I read through all of them. Most of them were just checking up on me and filling me in on what had happened.

Some were about what he did. Like, what he ate for breakfast, his adventures with Onii-chan, what he cooked for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, his progress on becoming stronger, and just random things like going to the grocery store.