𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚛

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Candidates, please form two lines for registration."

"I'm so nervous." I mumbled to myself.

"Are you okay? Do you need to go to the restroom? I could take you there and wait. I don't mind if they deduct some points from my score." Genos said.

"No, I'm fine. I'm just super duper nervous. It's just that...I'm not as strong as Onii-chan and I'm not as fast as you. That's why I'm nervous." I explained.

"You are absolutely wrong, Y/n-sama! You're super duper strong! You, Y/n-sama, have protected me multiple times and I cannot thank you enough. So don't be super duper nervous because you're super duper strong." he said.

Genos...what happened to your vocabulary? He's just said the same thing I did. Is he mocking me?

"I'm not nervous about the Written test, since I'm sure I will ace that, but I'm actually worried about the Physical test." I elaborated.

"I see. In that case, shall I help you in that exam? I am very aware that it is cheating, but like I said, I wouldn't mind it if they deduct some points from my score." he reminded.

"What? No, no, no, I'm fine now. Talking to you made me feel better. Thanks, Genos." I gave him a small smile.

"I didn't do much, but I'm glad I could help someone as amazing as you, Y/n-sama." he said.

"I'm not that amazing, but okay..." I awkwardly chuckled.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

I was making my way to the dressing area for girls, since all the tests are finally over, until this man decided to approach me.

"Where are you going dressed like that, cutie?" I heard, turning around and I saw a very muscular man towering above me.

"How about we go for dinner or something after you're done changing?" he reached his hand out to touch me, but I quickly backed off.

"Excuse me, but please don't touch me." I requested, taking another step backwards.

"Huh? Aren't you a shy one? That just makes you even cuter." he smirked, taking a few steps towards me.

If he tries to touch me, my shield is going to activate and I might accidentally melt his whole body or whatever body part enters my shield.

I really don't want to kill someone if I'm aiming to be a hero. People might get the wrong idea and say that I murdered him.

"Please don't come any closer. Or else...you'll get killed." I mumbled the last part after realizing that my back had collided with a wall.

"Or else what? Are you gonna scream and call for help?" he smirked, coming closer.

"Or else I'm going to incinerate and burn every single part of your body until it turns into nothing but ashes." I turned to see Genos standing right there.

"Oh...you're taken..." the man scoffed, backing away from me as he stared at Genos.

"Get out." Genos demanded, glaring at the man who quickly ran away after he had realized how serious Genos was.

"Thank you so much, Genos. That creep wouldn't leave me alone and I didn't want to fight back since I would've killed him unintentionally." I explained.