𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 - 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"That means you're becoming more recognized as a hero among the masses."

"I'm home!" I announced, taking off my school shoes as I entered the small but cozy apartment that I live in.

"Welcome home, Y/n. Guess what? I won a match against King." Onii-chan boasted. As if I'd believe that, you kept losing yesterday when he came over.

"Welcome home, Y/n-sama. I'm glad to see that you have returned safely." Genos greeted as he washed the dishes. I'm glad someone cares about me.

"You guys were talking about the ranking up stuff, right? I think you might even have a fan club soon, Onii-chan." I said.

"Yeah, right. You two are Class S and you don't have a fan club." Onii-chan pointed out. Yeah, about that...

"Actually, I do have a fan club. Y/n-sama also has a fan club, they consist of males, how vulgar." he scoffed.

"I detect something approaching. Humans can't move that fast. Is it a monster?" Genos muttered as I prepared some snacks.

"If you want, I could go take care of it. Onii-chan's kinda busy practicing for his battle against King." I offered.

"No need for that, Y/n-sama. You have just gotten home after a tiring day. It's best if you rest." Genos took off his apron.

"O-Oh, okay then. Stay safe." I said before he exited the apartment.

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚜'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

This will be the perfect opportunity to test out my new parts.

"Show yourself." I spoke.

A man then came out. He wore a black suit with a purple scarf. A human?

"What do you want?" I questioned.

"Tell Saitama to get out here. I know he lives here." the mysterious man demanded.

"You're hiding a bouquet of roses behind you. Tell me, what do you want?" I repeated my question.

"Well, I-uhm...I heard Saitama's younger sister lives with him here. So, I came to visit her and..." he started to fiddle with his fingers.

"You have the nerve to come here to flirt with Y/n-sama? So you have chosen death." I prepared to attack.

"Shameless. Take another step and you'll be eliminated." I threatened.

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It has already been 20 minutes.

Genos is taking forever! The food that I made for him is gonna get cold...

"C-Crap...I accidentally saved over King's saved data. I totally took this without asking, so..." Onii-chan stared at the game with wide eyes.

"That sucks for you." I laughed. He's so dead.

"Gosh, help me out here as my younger sister!" he shouted.

"What do you want me to do? Shield you against King's non-existent wrath?" I rolled my eyes.

Someone knocked on our door.

"Class B rank 7 hero Saitama! Come out at once! Class B rank 1 hero Lady Blizzard of Hell would like to speak with you!"

"You gonna get that?" I asked.

"Well, I have to." he sighed before standing up and heading over to the door.

"Oh, yeah, I don't need the newspaper." Onii-chan told them. That's not what they came for...

I guess I'll just go to my room and study for a bit since I've got nothing to do. I'll study for tomorrow's quiz and sleep after that.