𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"This looks bad." Child Emperor remarked.

"What do you mean by that?" I questioned, bending down a little to look at his screen.

"The energy level in the spaceship is rapidly rising." he answered, pointing to a specific part of the screen.

Down on the ground, the heroes are busting Melzargard's heads and the four heroes look up with shell bombardment ready to attack.

After it shoots, Tatsumaki appears and stops the bullets in mid air, cursing the other four heroes fighting Melzargard.

She then turns the bullets and forces them back onto the ship at full force, causing multiple explosions.

Bang destroys another marble using his Water Stream Rock something fist when Melzargard extends his arm.

I gasped, and without thinking, I ran into front of Bang and activated my shield.

"Weak, weak! You are all so very weak! Dead after a single hit." the creature laughed.

I managed to protect the old man from any injuries, such as breaking a limb or two.

The old man is just unconscious right now. I didn't sustain any damage though.

"Y/n-sama!" Genos called out, running over to me.

"Please don't frighten me like that. I felt like fainting when I thought you were gonna get killed." Genos said, offering a hand in which I grabbed.

"Sorry about that. I wasn't really thinking when I did that." I chuckled, he pulled me up.

"It seems like he's unconscious. He's probably gonna be gone for about 5 or 10 minutes." Child Emperor stated.

"That's good to hear!" I commented.

"Ugh, another pest in the way? I'll just have to get rid of you!" the creature extended his arm and almost hit me if it weren't for my shield.

Wait a minute...my shield can melt foreign objects inside of it. So if I allow access...I can melt the creature.

"Hey weird-looking chocolate bar guy! Give me a hug!" I exclaimed running towards him and embracing his leg.

"Are you dumb or something? What do you think you're doing?!" he yelled, trying to pry me off his leg as I activated my shield.

"Allowing access." I whispered as his body slowly entered my shield. His whole body melted, including the core.

I wonder how Onii-chan's doing. He's been inside of the spaceship for a while now.

"It's coming down. Let us go, Y/n-sama." Genos carried me and ran. The other heroes followed behind us.

I looked up and noticed the spaceship slowly coming down, just like Genos had stated.

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

The whole ship crashed down, clouds of black smoke erupted from the collapsed spaceship.

The smoke wasn't completely opaque, but its long grey wisps seemed to curl with others that were much darker, some near black

Genos placed Y/n down as gently as he could, making sure that she didn't step on anything dangerous since he didn't want Y/n to get hurt.

Amai Mask appears and wonders to himself on how City A ended up in such a mess. The whole city had been obliterated.

That is when he spotted the Class S heroes, specifically the one who defeated him in the rankings.