𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺 - 𝙴𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚍𝚎

𝙶𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"According to our strategist, Gyoro-Gyoro, there are only five heroes who stand a chance against Centichoro." this weird bird mentioned.

"Terrible Tornado, who has unparalleled psychic powers. Metal Knight, who hoards military might on an unknown scale. King, the strongest human alive. Guardian Angel, if it rains, then she could easily exterminate Centichoro. And the top hero who nearly killed Centichoro in the past, Blast."

"In terms of compatibility between fighters, those two Class S heroes don't have what it takes to survive this fight. Silverfang has unrivaled strength, but that only applies for opponents of a size that allow him to use his martial arts."

"The Demon Cyborg's functionality is also terrifyingly proficient, but he doesn't have enough firepower to take down something that big. Not to mention, his beloved is unconscious right now, he must be more focused on her."

"They don't stand a chance."

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Cover Move!" I yelled out.

I have been awake for a while now, I just didn't move since I was too lazy to.

I shielded Genos, Bang, and some other old dude from getting hit by a nearby tree.

Standing up after we have safely landed on the ground, I stared at the sky and saw a familiar-looking man.

He was being carried by some weird and colorful bird. At least Garou's fine. He's the villain in the story, but a good man at heart.

"We let our guard down." some old guy sighed, disappointed.

"But we were able to use the huge attack that we can only use once. Thanks, Y/n." Silverfang thanked me.

"I am registered onto the battlefield as a Class S hero. Please call me by my hero name, Guardian Angel." I reminded.

"Of course. I apologize for that, Guardian Angel." Silverfang corrected himself.

"It's no biggie. Plus, your attack was effective. The shock of your attack is currently coursing through its body." I pointed to the odd centipede whose body was cracking.

"Y/n-sama, are you all right? Are you injured anywhere? Did that hero hunter hurt you? Are you all right?!" Genos bombarded me with questions.

"Call me Y/n, I told you that yesterday night. I'm fine, and no, Garou didn't hurt me." I answered.

"It's over." Silverfang declared as the monster exploded into bits.

The monster's exoskeleton cracks and falls away, only to regrow in mere seconds, and a new face grows back.

"Gross." I commented, cringing at the way the face just came out of the mouth. That's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life.

"Seriously? He molted!" Silverfang remarked.

"How is that even possible?! We can't defeat this! What are we going to do? the old dude exclaimed.

"We're just outside the city. If we let it go into that area, civilians are going to get hurt." I stated the obvious.

"Y/n." Genos called my name, gaining all of our attention.