𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙲𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚐

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Sensei!" I heard. I peeked from the corner and saw a rather tall man in front of my apartment door. Did he just say sensei?

The strange man has blond hair and robotic arms. He wore some blue jeans and a blue-gray shirt with white outlines.

"Excuse me sir, but do you need something from here?" I questioned, approaching the cyborg-like man.

"I have some business to attend to with a man named 'Saitama'. Do you happen to be his lover?" the man asked.

"Actually, I'm his younger sister! I'll get him for you." I offered, unlocking the apartment door with my own pair of keys that had a f/c teddy bear attached to it.

"I'm home!" I announced, taking off my shoes and inviting the man inside. It would be rude if I just left him out there, right?

"Onii-chan, someone has some kind of business with you! Come out of your room!" I shouted, banging on his bedroom door.

Knowing him, he's probably hiding so that he will avoid interacting with this man. Maybe he met this man the  other day or something? I don't really know, I kinda forgot.

"You really showed up, uhh..." Onii-chan groaned, staring at the man standing behind me.

"It's Genos, Saitama-sensei." Genos answered, standing straight like one of those diligent students in class.

"Can you not call me 'Sensei'?" Onii-chan asked.

"Master!" Genos gave him another name.

"Not 'Master' either!" he retorted.

"I'll go prepare some green tea for the two of you while you talk." I said before taking my school bag off and resting it on the floor.

I then proceeded to make some green tea specifically for two people. Green tea is great and all, but I'm not in the mood for it.

"Here you go." I placed the two cups of green in front of them. Since, I didn't want to disturb them, I just stayed in the kitchen and made some snacks.

"Go on home after your drink. I'm not look for students. Wait, you're back in one piece?"

"Yes, my body is mostly mechanical. As long as there are parts, repairs are quick."

Mostly? So he isn't fully cyborg. There's still a bit of human in him. That's good to know, but I'm sure I'll forget about it anyways. Forgetting really sucks.

"You're an odd one."

"What kind of parts do you use, Sensei?"

"Don't use any."

"Then, what about the skin-colored armor on your head."

I held in my laughter by covering my hand. Seriously, skin-colored armor on his head?!

"Onii-chan is just bald. He doesn't use any parts, Genos." I explained, slightly chuckling in the end.

"Stop laughing!" he yelled at me.

"But that would mean Sensei's bald despite being so young." Genos muttered to himself.