𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾 - 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚖𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚊

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"I'm home!" I announced, taking off my running shoes and entering the apartment that I live in with Onii-chan and Genos.

"Welcome home!" Onii-chan shouted from the living room where he watched some kind of kids' show.

"Welcome home, Y/n-sama. I'm glad to see that you have come home safely." Genos greeted as I entered the kitchen.

"I just went out for a morning jog." I sweatdropped.

"Speaking of morning jogs, Y/n-sama, if you don't mind, I would like to accompany you every time you go out for a jog." Genos mentioned.

"I mean, I don't mind that at all, but why all of a sudden?" I questioned, filling my cup with some water.

"I have already calculated my answer and my answer is that there is no reason. I just need to accompany you." he states.

"Uhm...okay? How about you, Onii-chan?" I turned to Onii-chan who seemed to be struggling with something.

"Is something the matter, Sensei?" Genos asked, walking into the living room. I followed after.

"No, but if I use too much strength, it'll burst." he replied. He seemed to be struggling to open a bag of chips.

It's true, though...if he does use too much strength, the chips would come out flying and I don't wanna clean that up.

" 'Pro Hero Chips'?" Genos read the name of the bag of chips.

"Could you be checking to see if they made a trading card of you? Oh, I see Genos and I." I pointed to our two figures on the cover of the chips.

Genos and I were standing back-to-back. He was getting ready to use his incineration attack while I had my shield surrounding us.

"Then I shall buy out the store's stock-" Genos got cut off.

"That's not the point. You're so...how should I put it?" Onii-chan pondered, pausing for a bit.

"Slow on the uptake? Or naive..." he mumbled, struggling to open the bag of chips once again.

"I'm going to go and change. I'll be in my room if you need anything." I informed before entering my room.

I dropped my bag on the ground but made sure to drop it in a safe place so that I won't trip over it later on.

I locked the door and changed out of my outfit and just wore something comfortable.

Unlocking my bedroom door, I left and made my way back to the main room to find Genos on the ground.

"Genos?!" I exclaimed, rushing over to him as I tried to shake his robotic body. This caught Onii-chan's attention.

"Oh, right. I felt my hand bump something just now. You okay, Genos?" Onii-chan explained before calling out to Genos.

"Genos?" I called out, poking his cheeks. Genos suddenly sat up and I can hear some mechanical sounds coming from him.

"Oh, good." Onii-chan sighed in relief. Genos could be rebooting or restarting right now, I don't know.

"Genos, are you feeling well?" Onii-chan asked as I headed towards the kitchen to grab some juice.

"Who the hell are you two?" I heard Genos demand an answer from my older brother.

"Huh? Who are we?" Onii-chan repeated.

"Yes, who?" Genos confirmed once more. Onii-chan and I glanced at each other in shock and disbelief.