𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Genos, let me carry some of those boxes for you. I can tell that you're struggling with them as well." I offered.

"I can't have you doing that, Y/n-sama. I can't have you growing shorter than you already are." Genos stated.

"Now that's just plain rude." I humphed, crossing my arms. I bet Onii-chan instructed him to do that.

We just recently bought crabs and they are inside of the boxes that Genos is carrying.

"I apologize for offending you, Y/n-sama. Would you please accept my apology?" Genos requested.

"Of course, I will. I mean, I am short, and carrying heavy stuff won't help me grow any taller. I can't blame you, I guess." I sighed.

"Do you have our seat number tickets? I believe that man handed them to you." Genos asked.

"Yep! I have them right here." I checked my purse and grabbed the two tickets. I'm glad I managed to remember where I had stored it.

We had to use the train since the crabs near our place were out of stock and some nearby cities didn't sell fresh crabs.

"We have to sit right over here..." I mumbled, stopping myself from walking any further since we have arrived at the place where we were assigned to be seated.

"I believe that is the top-ranked Class B hero, Blizzard of Hell." Genos whispered to me.

I shrugged and just sat next to her. Genos sat in front of me and next to him were the boxes with crabs in them.

The woman seated next to me is a young woman with a tall, slim, and curvaceous figure.

She has chin-length, dark green hair styled into a bob, and her eyes are light green.

Her attire consists of a dark green form-fitting dress, thigh-high black boots, and several necklaces.

Genos told me that she is the founder and leader of the Blizzard Group. She is a hero rumored to practice 'newbie crushing'.

But why is she crying?

It may not be obvious to other people because she has a calm and collected expression on her face.

Perhaps she has allergies?

The box of crabs suddenly began to shake, catching the attention of the woman next to me.

"Crabs. Crabs for Y/n-sama." Genos said. Genos...the way you said it made you sound creepy.

"We couldn't find any good crabs nearby so we had to take the train. Inside of those boxes are crabs for tonight's dinner." I explained to her.

"O-Oh, I see." she sweatdropped.

Genos's phone began to ring which gained my attention. I turned to him and watched as he took the phone call.

"Yes, it's me. What, a bomb?! City Z? Do you know the exact train?" Genos got silent.

Genos suddenly stood up from his seat after he had placed his flip phone back in his pocket.

"Everyone, evacuate immediately! There is a bomb on this train! Please exit as quickly as you-" Genos paused.

"Genos, if you explain it to them like that, they're bound to panic." I scolded.

"Hey, what do you mean by a bomb?" Blizzard of Hell asked, standing up.

"Blizzard of Hell, if I remember correctly, you are an ESPer, correct?" Genos questioned.